BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 8, 2012 8:49 am  #61

Re: You know you're obsessed with Sherlock when...

Ok, I'm gonna find all these and post them on the Vatican Cameos thread...just so we don't go too wildly off topic on this one!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

March 8, 2012 12:38 pm  #62

Good idea!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

March 8, 2012 4:54 pm  #63

I have a friend called james moriaty he's my best mate LOL!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you eliminate the impossible,
What every remains,
However improbable,...
Must be the truth !

March 8, 2012 6:41 pm  #64

An interesting choice of name. Are they Sherlock Holmes fans? Or his arch enemies?

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

March 9, 2012 1:42 pm  #65

You know you're obsessed with Sherlock when....

...you have to fight the urge to turn every conversation into something about Sherlock
You get Sherlock withdrawal when you haven't done something Sherlockian in a while, and start to feel on edge and anxious

March 11, 2012 12:09 pm  #66

You know you're obsessed with Sherlock...

when I'm starting to observe people/things around me (as a result I have a very acute headache) and try guessing their occupation/life story.. LOL

© unreasonablyme

I don't need a superheroes... I need hero just like Holmes. :3

March 11, 2012 1:41 pm  #67

...when you find yourself lurking around an old hospital building, taking photographs and leaving a post-it just because a fictional character in a tv series faked his death there!

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

March 11, 2012 4:17 pm  #68

That's a good one!

What about: when you find yourself aimlessly making up Sherlock related slogans? See slogans at bottom of forum page.

New one: Got a problem? Need to see a doctor? Make it a Sherjohn. (say this out loud to get the joke, though you might sound like Sean Connery) lol

March 11, 2012 4:21 pm  #69

ahahaha, Sherjohn - genius!

March 11, 2012 4:25 pm  #70

tobeornot221b wrote:

...when you find yourself lurking around an old hospital building, taking photographs and leaving a post-it just because a fictional character in a tv series faked his death there!

When you sometimes find it hard to remember that Sherlock is a fictional character!

March 11, 2012 4:30 pm  #71

Oh Lordy! Is he?

March 11, 2012 4:31 pm  #72

Oh and I thank you.

March 11, 2012 4:42 pm  #73

yeah.. that's true.. I must keep tellin' my self both John and Sherlock is fictional character... but mostly I forgot. XD

© unreasonablyme

March 11, 2012 9:57 pm  #74

When you keep humming the music from Sherlock.

March 13, 2012 3:04 am  #75

something I realize lately, you know you're obsessed with Sherlock when you find yourself frustrating because you can't follow the flow of discussion just because your English is sucks and you don't understand enough to give excellent argument/opinion.

© unreasonablyme

March 13, 2012 6:28 am  #76

Know how that feels :/ well, we always have google translate! XD

......When you go around and sing the sherlock theme song.
......When you sit all day on youtube and watch Sherlock related videos.
......When you try to make a joke about Sherlock and no one understands, your friends says "never mind her, she's just one of those crazy sherlockians"

Last edited by Ceto (March 13, 2012 6:33 am)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a highly functioning sociopath. Do your research."
-- Sherlock (to Anderson)

March 13, 2012 8:51 am  #77

theCuriousOne wrote:

something I realize lately, you know you're obsessed with Sherlock when you find yourself frustrating because you can't follow the flow of discussion just because your English is sucks and you don't understand enough to give excellent argument/opinion.

Oh, my God, how I understand this...

Waiting for a crazy man in a blue box to fall from the sky...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

March 13, 2012 9:40 am  #78

Aww I feel sorry for you guys, but don't worry - your English is really good!

March 13, 2012 11:48 am  #79

@ Ceto : you right, but sometimes we must double check the translation. X(
@ Irene: *high five* but that's not gonna stop me to revisit this forum..
@Sherlock Holmes : thank you..

© unreasonablyme

March 18, 2012 11:09 am  #80

Sherlock Holmes wrote:

Aww I feel sorry for you guys, but don't worry - your English is really good!

Thanks! I really try hard... 

Waiting for a crazy man in a blue box to fall from the sky...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

Board footera