BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 14, 2014 7:55 pm  #21

Re: What are you doing?

Groaning a bit about my laptop... I can't get a java thing to work on one site. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

April 14, 2014 8:17 pm  #22

^^ technical problems are so frustrating.
I'm curled up in bed just having a last browse on here before I get some sleep - I've been tired all day today so an early night is much needed!

"And in the end,
The Love you take
Is equal to the Love you make"
                                             The Beatles

April 14, 2014 8:28 pm  #23

Tinks wrote:

^^ technical problems are so frustrating.
I'm curled up in bed just having a last browse on here before I get some sleep - I've been tired all day today so an early night is much needed!

Much needed indeed, yet here I am.. are there any forum-patches you can use to tackle your addiction? 
Good night Thinks, sleep well..

April 15, 2014 11:48 am  #24

I'm still trying to make that site work... not much love! 

I'm in a chat room, a bit bored and chewing on some stale candy... lovely way to spend the afternoon isn't it? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

April 15, 2014 12:18 pm  #25

I'm in the office and have sooo boring stuff to do. And I am tired. Don't know how I can manage it to do my sports in the evening.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

April 15, 2014 1:43 pm  #26

I've just sent some important emails... my Eurovision work is slowly starting and I'm so thrilled!

And I've had a call from the mystery shopping agency... sadly I don't think I can take the mission they want me to do... it's about cars and I don't have a license

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

April 15, 2014 9:22 pm  #27

Trying to get kids to bed.  They have other ideas.

Benedict Cumberbatch

"So, I am human, I’m not as tall as people think I am... I’m nice-ish, clever, important to some people, but I tend to rub them up the wrong way."

April 15, 2014 10:14 pm  #28

Finishing my glass of wine and then heading off to bed a little later than I should!
Have had the house to myself tonight, which usually makes me feel lonely, but this time  I've enjoyed an inspiring Movie and some beautiful music, so quite a nice evening really

"And in the end,
The Love you take
                                             The Beatles

April 15, 2014 11:28 pm  #29

I wait for the pain meds to have their effect and for the coughing to stop in the hope to get some sleep then..

Not again, nooooo! 

Last edited by Zatoichi (April 15, 2014 11:29 pm)

April 16, 2014 6:11 am  #30

I hope you feel a bit better Zatoichi.

I'm getting ready for work. Another 12 hours shift ahead but after I'm done I'm off for Easter.

April 16, 2014 6:44 am  #31

I hope it gets all better, and soon Zatoichi!!

I'm just waking up and trying to get myself to step out of bed... I've got to do my laundry, have a shower and pack my bag for spending Easter with my mother... after I've seen my doctor about training my back to help my scoliosis.

I just want to stay here... logically I know that I have to get up, so I can get my meds and all that will make it better, I'd just rather stay here and listen to 'Paper Doll' by John Mayer. 

Last edited by This Is The Phantom Lady (April 16, 2014 7:00 am)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

April 16, 2014 6:57 am  #32

Zatoichi, you poor thing! Hope you manage to get some rest today.
Same here, Phantom - trying to motivate myself to get out of bed! I've got loads to do today so I really should get up and get on - but it's so nice in here!
Also, after watching the hugely thought provoking Third Star, I want to spend some time today setting some goals for myself, seeking out a course to learn something new, and planning some new directions!

Last edited by Tinks (April 16, 2014 7:01 am)

"And in the end,
The Love you take
                                             The Beatles

April 17, 2014 12:52 pm  #33

I'm sat in my mother's living room, have 3 cats sleeping next to me, two of them right against me even and just resting after helping my mother in the garden... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

April 20, 2014 12:59 pm  #34

I've just washed up after Sunday lunch and am now going to devour some dark 85% Easter chocolate with a nice cup of tea!!

April 20, 2014 1:06 pm  #35

Yum! That sounds good!

I'll just say 3 words: Tietjens and Chocolate....

Last edited by This Is The Phantom Lady (April 20, 2014 1:07 pm)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

April 21, 2014 4:45 pm  #36

Thor: The Dark World and dark chocolate! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

April 21, 2014 6:30 pm  #37

Davina wrote:

Thor: The Dark World and dark chocolate!

Perfect combination. Enjoy.

Today I went to see a giant straw effigy of Delek.

It's a sure sign that I have to much free time on my hands. But thankfully I'm about to be saved from myself as I'm back at work tomorrow and I'm sure that post holiday backlog of stuff will keep me occupied for a while.

Last edited by belis (April 21, 2014 6:40 pm)

April 21, 2014 6:39 pm  #38

I'm going through my Eurovision emails just to make sure I remember certain dates and timetables for when my work kicks off! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

April 22, 2014 7:22 am  #39

I've started writing fanfics again just now, thanks to a son with a nice sleeping pattern.

Last edited by Schmiezi (April 22, 2014 7:23 am)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

April 22, 2014 8:21 am  #40

That Dalek is awesome, btw Belis! I can understand why you would go see a thing like that!

I'm about to go through the adverts to pick a store to do my grocery shopping and then get off my behind and actually do it! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

Board footera