BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 10, 2012 7:54 am  #1

Chinese Meal

Sue Verute has posted a lovely pic of some of the Sherlock cast and production team at a Chinese restaurant on Twitter. Ass I am useless and have no idea how to post a link to it perhaps someone more knowledgeable in the mysteries of the Internet can do this.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

March 10, 2012 7:58 am  #2

Re: Chinese Meal

That should read Sue Vertue.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

March 10, 2012 1:04 pm  #3

Here it is:

Now let's see if we can recognise them, from left to right...

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

March 10, 2012 10:11 pm  #4

ehm, Una Stubbs, Steven Moffat, no idea, no idea, no idea, Mark Gatiss??? ( with a beard O.o ), Andrew Scott, no idea, Louise Brealey and Sue Vertue ^^

looks like a lovely resturant by the way! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a highly functioning sociopath. Do your research."
-- Sherlock (to Anderson)

March 10, 2012 10:44 pm  #5

I think, but I'm not entirely sure that next to Steven is Beryl Vertue and next to her is Arwel Jones.

March 10, 2012 10:46 pm  #6

Oh...and do they know it's a good Chinese restaurant because the bottom third of the door handle is more used?

March 12, 2012 12:07 am  #7

Davina wrote:

Oh...and do they know it's a good Chinese restaurant because the bottom third of the door handle is more used?

Lol, how Sherlockian!

March 12, 2012 4:59 am  #8

Sherlock Holmes wrote:

Here it is:

Now let's see if we can recognise them, from left to right...

Oh dear people!!!!!
Back row:
Una Stubbs, Steve Moffatt, Beryl Vertue (Sue's Mum & Exec Producer), Arwel Jones (Art Director), Ian Hallard (Mark's hubby & played Moriarty's lawyer in Reichenbach) Mark Gatiss, Andrew Scott and Lara Pulver (OMG, how did you not know her? Was it because she had clothes on??!!!)
Front row : Louise Brearley and Sue Vertue.

Now I expect you all go and google the ones you didn't know and study up ! Dear me, this will never do!
I will be asking questions later .

*shakes head*
And they are at least on the same half of the planet as these brilliantly talented people & they STILL don't know them!
*shakes head*

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

March 12, 2012 6:33 am  #9

Realised it was Ian Hallard later. Lara with clothes on and hair down, shows you what effect 'that scene' had eh!

March 12, 2012 6:34 am  #10

Ian looks different without his wig on too! Lol

March 12, 2012 8:06 am  #11

Damn! Seeing but not observing again...really must stop that!

Board footera