BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 5, 2014 9:57 am  #1

Sherlock - Anatomy of a Hit (Royal Television Society)

This event took place yesterday and will be published next week on the RTS' website. Here a little preview by Sherlockology:

http://sherlockology.tumblr.com/post/78636295032/sherlock-anatomy-of-a-hit

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

March 5, 2014 10:49 am  #2

Re: Sherlock - Anatomy of a Hit (Royal Television Society)

Thanks for the link, Susi, this should be very interesting. Makes me think about my own favourite scene - come on, just one... ?

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

March 5, 2014 12:27 pm  #3

YAY!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

March 8, 2014 11:38 pm  #4

I couldn't get tickets to this, but I went anyway and waited outside. Got to chat to Steven Moffat, Sue Vertue, Mark Gatiss and Amanda Abbington afterwards. Oh, and Beryl Vertue. It was a real treat, especially since they all remembered me from last time we'd met.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

March 9, 2014 12:01 pm  #5

Coooool! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

March 9, 2014 12:17 pm  #6

Whoa, that´s beyond cool!! 

March 9, 2014 9:39 pm  #7

Omg now I'm jealous.
XD no, seriously, this is great.
Did you order our wishes for the next series?

March 19, 2014 8:22 pm  #8

Has the event already been published? I'd love to watch some new interviews with the creators!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quidquid Latine dictum sit, altum videtur.

March 19, 2014 8:56 pm  #9

Apparently not. Could not find anything on YT or anywhere else. We should keep our eyes open.

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

April 13, 2014 12:19 pm  #10

April 15, 2014 10:15 pm  #11

it is so cool
the guy asking about the minisode, was that someone of the team who does the german version?
good to know that moffat knows they got the jury thing wrong ;)

You’ve salted away every fact under the sun!

April 16, 2014 8:45 pm  #12

Thank you dartmoordoggers for the link.

It was one of the best Sherlock conversation, there was a lot of fun and the host did a very good job. I loved Steven's anger with people tweeting instead of paying attention to the episode. "You missed the line!" "It's not even a funny line!" 

Steven, if you want an award from Poland, come to us (with the whole crew, I recommend) and we'll make one specially for you. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

April 17, 2014 12:49 am  #13

Unfortunately, the link doesn't work for me.    I couldn't find it on YouTube, etiher.

Actually, let me clarify: The link works to the extent that an RTS webpage opens, but when I click on the play button to view the video, a message appears that says something like No video with supported format and MIME type found.  Perhaps the video is no longer available?

Last edited by Sherli Bakerst (April 17, 2014 12:52 am)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.  -- Helen Keller

April 17, 2014 10:52 pm  #14

It's still available, I can watch it with no problem. I know little about such things, but maybe try using another browser?

Board footera