BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 25, 2014 10:34 am  #1

Moriarty Related to Sherlock?!?!

Who thinks this is plausible? Could be a secret love child/distant cousin. There has to be something deeper!

April 3, 2014 5:10 am  #2

Re: Moriarty Related to Sherlock?!?!

It could be possible. Mycroft, after all, did say the lines "You know what happened to the other one". It's one of the things we have to watch out for on 2016 hahaha.

April 7, 2014 11:35 am  #3

I have thought this might be possible!  Although, I don't think it follows with the original books.  I'm reading some Moriarty books, by another author though; & Moriarty has 2 twin brothers!  He killed the eldest so he could dress up as him.  He was a master of disguise!

April 13, 2014 3:44 am  #4

I kinda think, moriarty was created by canon just because Canon was too tired to continue this serie, so he need someone powerful to die with Sherlock, or be more preciously to kill Sherlock. So, moriarty may not need this kind of background. Not in canon's mind at least.

Sentiment is a chemical defect found in the losing side.
-SH
You need me, or you are nothing.
-JM
James Moriarty isn't a man at all. He's a spider. A spider at the center of a web. A criminal web with a thousand threads and he knows precisely how each and every single one of them dances.
-SH

April 15, 2014 6:11 am  #5

i think so such a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge sock!!!!!!

it dosen't make sense!???!!!!!!

"To a great mind nothing is little."-Sherlock
-sher1ock[img]https://www.google.com.au/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&docid=flURQCcSEjJbNM&tbnid=iOiFuDAXdCBIZM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Ffunny-pictures.picphotos.net%2Fsherlock-meme-by-bitter-tea%2Ffc03.deviantart.net*fs70*f*2012*362*c*5*sherlock_meme_by_samurajszadzik-d5ph8dt.png%2F&ei=YveTU4iCH4yOlQXP8YCADQ&bvm=bv.68445247,d.dGI&psig=AFQjCNHdxQ9LMU6i6JN8pRoNbu5JTXO_Cg&ust=1402292362419354[/img]

Board footera