BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 10, 2014 2:18 pm  #321

Re: The Sign of Three Picture Thread

Poor man with a best friend...

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

April 10, 2014 2:21 pm  #322

This!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

April 10, 2014 2:28 pm  #323

And now let me leave you with this.

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant

April 10, 2014 3:01 pm  #324

Oh, a b/w cut one. Love it!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Tony Hadley)

April 11, 2014 12:32 pm  #325

And another one... best man and all that...

April 11, 2014 12:39 pm  #326

Stunning! That is really hart for me ... to tough this out ... here at the office .... *gasp*

(Tony Hadley)

April 11, 2014 12:44 pm  #327

Okay, maybe this will make it a bit easier for you... Mary is really enjoying this, right?

April 11, 2014 12:48 pm  #328

She does. And Sherlock is ... jealous.

(Tony Hadley)

April 11, 2014 8:22 pm  #329

Aww…. you guys made me melt and nod agreement and smile so much with the past day's comments, following the moment of 'stunned Sherlock'!  My favorite, too, and well-said, all the reflections about it.  I especially love how it even came up later, during HLV in the flat 'confrontation' between the three of them.  Sherlock pointing out who Mary is, and that John loves her, and that even his 'best friend' is a sociopath ("That's me, by the way.  Hello.")  Like, he's still so pleased to be in that category, he has to make sure to mention it again.   

Just look how happy he is to be involved in things! 

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

April 11, 2014 8:26 pm  #330

Such a nice pic.

And "That's me, by the way.  Hello." 

(Tony Hadley)

April 11, 2014 8:51 pm  #331

Aw.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

April 12, 2014 12:26 am  #332

SolarSystem wrote:

SusiGo wrote:

Great moment (yes, it is about Mary, I know, but still). 

Oh, but..... it's not entirely about Mary, is it? Okay, alright, John is marrying her, but he wants Sherlock to be there with him as well so badly...! Asking Sherlock to be his best man feels to me as if John were asking Sherlock to marry him.

Oh, you guys....this is brilliant!  Until this exact moment I had never thought of this scene as being almost a mirror image of the scene in the restaurant where John is attempting to propose to Mary.  It's sort of the same awkward emotional stumbling to get the words out.  Only with Mary he never does get the words out until later (off stage). But here, the words do really get said - and just like Mary apparently, Sherlock says "yes".  Oh yes, It's truly a triple wedding in my opinion.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

April 12, 2014 12:31 am  #333

Mary is so adorable during that scene where Sherlock sees Major Sholto for the first time. =D

April 17, 2014 7:00 pm  #334

Although, we did not see John and Mary exchange vows, we did see Sherlock publically proclaim his (last) vow.

And, throw his boutonniere to Janine.

July 31, 2014 7:28 pm  #335

Someone posted this on tumblr and I made some screencaps of my own. Quite interesting moment. Seems as if Sherlock lets his mask slip for a moment.

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 31, 2014 7:31 pm  #336

Heartbreaking.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

July 31, 2014 7:37 pm  #337

Yeah, seems not amused. Is it the scene when she wanted them to solve a case together again?

(Tony Hadley)

July 31, 2014 7:46 pm  #338

Yes. The manipulation scene.  I never liked how she seems to manipulate Sherlock.

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 31, 2014 7:47 pm  #339

Both of them...

July 31, 2014 8:16 pm  #340

But John knew at least what she was about to do. 

And I do not like the fibbing thing either. 

Board footera