BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 6, 2012 8:02 am  #1

BBC One's Sherlock pages

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00t4pgh  - Series one pages

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p00m5wm7  - Series 2 pages

There's a lot of links to interviews etc on there, some very good reading.
Just think, we can look at those pages and 'reminisce about the days when it all began'; and when life was simpler for all us fans, lol!

Sorry that the videos don't work outside UK. Look for them on Youtube.

Last edited by kazza474 (March 6, 2012 8:04 am)

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

March 6, 2012 8:26 am  #2

Re: BBC One's Sherlock pages

Yeah God everything was a lot simpler and easier BR (Before Reichenbach)! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

March 6, 2012 8:44 am  #3

What did we do with our time??!!
lol

I often think about that regarding the internet too though.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

March 6, 2012 9:31 am  #4

I know, probably none of us can imagine our lives without the internet, but it wasn't even that long ago that it didn't exist at all! Fandom just wouldn't be the same without it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

June 27, 2012 10:45 am  #5

Don't know if the is the correct place to post this however...this is where it is going!

Joe Lidster whi is the writer and creator of the Sherlock tie-in BBC official websites (see above) has just had his play selected at the Offcut Festival.

I am now going to try to find out more information about the festival and his play. Clever boy!

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

June 27, 2012 10:48 am  #6

I've actually been waiting to see if he updates the character blogs; I did read somewhere that it was likely to happen in between series, as it did last time. Guess he has to wait till they are written though huh?

ps. I've been Mind Palacing .

--Mark Gatiss

Robert McCloskey

June 27, 2012 3:50 pm  #7

the links above don't work for me i'm outside the UK  is there any where where I can READ  what Ben  says about the scripts?  Why doesn't BBC  ever offer a link where we can READ what's on the videos?  that bugs me. It's like they don't know there are deaf/ hearing impaired people.   thanks!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

Board footera