BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 21, 2012 11:49 am  #1

Wow, we do like Benedict a lot don't we?

Just realised the Benedict section of the forum has 5 pages and over 100 topics. Blinkin' eck!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

June 21, 2012 12:30 pm  #2

Re: Wow, we do like Benedict a lot don't we?

And somewhere in there are those steamy pics, lol.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

June 21, 2012 12:33 pm  #3

Did I miss anything steamier than the beach photos??

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

June 21, 2012 12:37 pm  #4

SusiGo wrote:

This thread :http://sherlock.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=220

Leads to this tumblr account page: http://sherlockspeare.tumblr.com/damnhot

I hope you are old enough.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

June 21, 2012 1:09 pm  #5

As steamy as a Swedish sauna m'dear!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

June 21, 2012 1:32 pm  #6

Oh, my, the windowpane in my study suddenly misted up. And I'm starting to sweat. Didn't it was so hot today. No sun either. That's odd. Adult stuff, I'm glad I'm over eighteen. I guess I'll have another look, once doesn't count …

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

June 21, 2012 1:48 pm  #7

Sherlock Holmes wrote:

Just realised the Benedict section of the forum has 5 pages and over 100 topics. Blinkin' eck!

No, no, wrong impression, we don't like him at all

We love you, Benedict, you know it, right?

Waiting for a crazy man in a blue box to fall from the sky...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

June 21, 2012 6:01 pm  #8

Someone said steamy??

June 21, 2012 6:13 pm  #9

Are you mad, Sammy? I just wanted to catch up on the work I missed this afternoon because of this thread and now this 

June 23, 2012 7:45 am  #10

kazza474 wrote:

I think I need a cold shower.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Sherlock: "I need to get some air, we're going out tonight."
John: "Actually, I've uh, got a date."
Sherlock: "What?"
John: "It's where two people who like each other go out and have fun."
Sherlock: "That's what I was suggesting."

June 23, 2012 9:18 am  #11

221B Baker Street wrote:

I think I need a cold shower.....

June 23, 2012 9:22 am  #12

Well ladies, I have been trying to encourage some interest in earlier threads around here but it seems no-one listened.
You're just lucky I was in a sharing mood with that one.

Once again the age old problem here, no-one investigates the links.
You may have seen but once again failed to observe.

--Mark Gatiss

Robert McCloskey

June 26, 2012 9:58 pm  #13

kazza474 wrote:

SusiGo wrote:

This thread :http://sherlock.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=220

Hkdfjadiuf89ADINFaudfhjsdhf98wuirenfalksdjhfuwefhgdfhd

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Fantastic."
Sherlock: "Meretricious."
Lestrade: "And happy new year."

"Oh, but we both know that's not quite true"

Board footera