BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 30, 2014 7:28 am  #341

Re: Johnlock: The Official Debate

I ostensibly don't think Janine was using Sherlock at all, I think she was genuinely interested in him.
It was just the reaction when he dumped her, was  a litttle disproportionate.
But if she turns out to be Moriarty's sister....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

March 30, 2014 8:15 am  #342

Oh? I think she was pretty nice to him. Afterall, he made her a fake proposal, it's kind of huge nope?
She made clear she liked him and she could have been a friend to him. The stories she sold to the newspapers were funny, making him an intense lover haha

"Storming, enjoying, planning, loving, cautioning,
Backing and filling, appearing and disappearing,
I tread day and night such roads."
Walt Whitman

March 30, 2014 8:44 am  #343

Ozymandias wrote:

Oh? I think she was pretty nice to him. Afterall, he made her a fake proposal, it's kind of huge nope?
She made clear she liked him and she could have been a friend to him. The stories she sold to the newspapers were funny, making him an intense lover haha

I agree. And it's not that she threatened to kill him or anything (like a certain other individual...), she proved that she can be clever as well and decided to get something out of it for herself. I'm sure she was hurt, so I think telling hoax to the press was totally okay.

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

March 30, 2014 9:29 am  #344

I disagree, but that's probably for another thread.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

March 31, 2014 6:01 pm  #345

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

March 31, 2014 6:10 pm  #346

Aw.

April 1, 2014 4:50 am  #347

SusiGo wrote:

This is not about our Sherlock but I really like it:

http://cloudiness.tumblr.com/post/44593744404/tell-us-about-your-relationship-with-robert

Hey Jude, let me just say that I love you. Romance! Yeah!

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant

April 1, 2014 7:44 am  #348

Yeah, he knows how to spell it right 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

April 1, 2014 7:52 am  #349

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

April 1, 2014 12:57 pm  #350

I knew it, I knew it! Mike's telegram really went like this:

http://johnstached.tumblr.com/post/73122277987/because-heather-said-i-swear-to-god-the-reason

Last edited by SolarSystem (April 1, 2014 1:34 pm)

April 1, 2014 1:04 pm  #351

This is perfect. 

April 1, 2014 1:05 pm  #352

SolarSystem wrote:

I knew it, I kew it! Mike's telegram really went like this:

http://johnstached.tumblr.com/post/73122277987/because-heather-said-i-swear-to-god-the-reason

Headcanon accepted. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

April 1, 2014 1:26 pm  #353

SolarSystem wrote:

I knew it, I kew it! Mike's telegram really went like this:

I absolutely love it!

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

April 1, 2014 1:35 pm  #354

It's perfect, isn't it?

April 1, 2014 1:56 pm  #355

SolarSystem wrote:

It's perfect, isn't it?

Yes, perfect. I′m sure that′s exactly how it was with Mike Stamford′s letter!

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

April 1, 2014 3:34 pm  #356

It's a shame we didn't see more of Mike.
I really like him.

April 1, 2014 7:03 pm  #357

SolarSystem wrote:

I knew it, I knew it! Mike's telegram really went like this:

Hilarious, I love it!

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

April 1, 2014 8:19 pm  #358

April 1, 2014 8:23 pm  #359

I reblogged this already on tumblr. Love it. 

April 1, 2014 8:27 pm  #360

Yes, Moriarty was right about John being a loyal pet...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

Board footera