BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 25, 2012 11:32 pm  #1

Did something happen with show new posts since your last visit?

The link is not working for me. Just a temporary glitch?

June 25, 2012 11:34 pm  #2

Re: Did something happen with show new posts since your last visit?

Working for me...maybe you've been on the site long enough that it's reset all the unviewed posts to viewed? Try the recent posts list instead?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

June 26, 2012 2:39 am  #3

That was a good idea, Who, but I just relogged in after a few hours and it's still not working.
Help, please! I really use that link a lot.

June 26, 2012 2:40 am  #4

Just use the recent posts one down the bottom on the index page. That's the one I have saved on my bookmark for here.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

June 26, 2012 8:50 pm  #5

Thanks, I did resort to that one. But today the other one seems to be working again.

Board footera