BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 14, 2013 10:13 am  #1

My Sherlock Dolls

Last year I purchased an adorable little Sherlock Doll from the amazing http://pepeluiv.tumblr.com/ 
(their etsy is here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/pepeluiv, this is their doll tag: http://pepeluiv.tumblr.com/tagged/pepeluiv%27s-handmade)

He has tiny lace up shoes, a black button up suit, tiny purple shirt of sex, little scarf, teeny deerstalker and little bitty coat of awesome. He has a habit of falling off the bookcase. 

This year i brought him a Jawn.

I brought them to Viclockcon (australia's mini sherlock con). Every time I checked on them, they'd been moved. Sometimes innocently. Sometimes in not so innocent positions. When we were packing up I went to fetch them and couldn't find them. I found Sherlock like this.

John was on the floor.

I'm happy to post more pictures if people would like. Even if you have requests. I'd love to make Jawn teeny red pants and maybe a little bee for Sherlock.

October 14, 2013 10:20 am  #2

Re: My Sherlock Dolls

Oh.................. Aren't they just lovely!?!?!
And she even did Moriarty! Well - Jim from IT. 

So on the Viclockcon the poor little ones had to live through Reichenbach feels all over again!? Not nice. 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

October 14, 2013 10:24 am  #3

Mattlocked wrote:

Oh.................. Aren't they just lovely!?!?!
And she even did Moriarty! Well - Jim from IT.

So on the Viclockcon the poor little ones had to live through Reichenbach feels all over again!? Not nice.

Yes Poor little Jawn. 

Right now they are on my bookcase in front of all my Sherlock related books.

October 14, 2013 10:35 am  #4

"Lovely"-overdose - very nice! Great costume, and good idea to let him walk outside as well

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

October 14, 2013 11:12 am  #5

Harriet wrote:

"Lovely"-overdose - very nice! Great costume, and good idea to let him walk outside as well

Haha, that was more to get some brighter pictures! I should take more of them though.

October 14, 2013 11:26 am  #6

Oh, I take my crochet Sherlock often with me! As well as my "camera phone". So I have a small collection already: The Adventures of PocketSherlock. 

October 14, 2013 11:44 am  #7

Mattlocked wrote:

Oh, I take my crochet Sherlock often with me! As well as my "camera phone". So I have a small collection already: The Adventures of PocketSherlock.

Oh I'd love to see those!

October 14, 2013 3:07 pm  #8

Song wrote:

Mattlocked wrote:

Oh I'd love to see those!

Your're welcome! 

http://sherlock.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=3732

October 14, 2013 7:24 pm  #9

So adorable! Look at those clothes!

October 15, 2013 9:20 am  #10

62bluebell wrote:

So adorable! Look at those clothes!

Yes they are so darling! I haven't showed of John's really yet but I hope to take more photos soon! It's just been raining so much lately!

October 16, 2013 1:34 am  #11

Brilliant door frame moment ;) please make sure to visit Sydney one day soon!

February 7, 2014 2:38 pm  #12

After watching His Last Vow I went to bed. Sometime during the night I woke up and heard something hitting the floor. The next morning I found Tiny!Sherlock on the floor, John fallen over on the shelf and Loki bobble head looking suspicious in the corner....

March 28, 2014 1:54 pm  #13

Tiny Sherlock & his Jawn are just too cute.

Benedict Cumberbatch

"So, I am human, I’m not as tall as people think I am... I’m nice-ish, clever, important to some people, but I tend to rub them up the wrong way."

March 30, 2014 7:33 pm  #14

oh these are so cute there very detailed love them

Board footera