BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 14, 2012 6:40 pm  #1

a little tongue-in-cheek observation: BACH!

There is so much BACH in this episode: ReichenBACH - Johann Sebastian BACH - confirmed BACHelor John Watson.
What is it all for?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

February 15, 2012 6:25 am  #2

Re: a little tongue-in-cheek observation: BACH!

Probably just for fun. The episode is called reinchenBACH so the autors probably wanted to have some fun adding BACH to everything But i don't know.. I might be a clue or something, but it's probably nothing 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a highly functioning sociopath. Do your research."
-- Sherlock (to Anderson)

February 15, 2012 9:27 am  #3

Well we had heaps of dog references in HOUND , they just like to be cheesy at times lol.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

February 16, 2012 11:11 pm  #4

Could it be the clue we all missed? Nah, probably not...but fun none the less.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

June 26, 2012 7:59 am  #5

"BACHelor" haha

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved,
desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn!" - Jack Kerouac

Board footera