BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 24, 2012 10:18 pm  #1

25 guests online

OMFG, there are currently 25 people lurking here! For God's sake, people, sign up and join in the fun! There are no trolls or arguments here.

Also, go to the BBC America site and vote in the Men of 2012 poll, our boys need all the votes they can get!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FREE PUSSY RIOT

I wish the real world would just stop hassling me - Rob Thomas

Did I mention that I have a Kindle?

#destroythejoint

June 24, 2012 10:20 pm  #2

Re: 25 guests online

Oops, it's down to 20, I must have scared some people off. Wimps 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FREE PUSSY RIOT

#destroythejoint

June 24, 2012 10:22 pm  #3

Now up to 29. Not that I'm obsessive or anything 

FREE PUSSY RIOT

#destroythejoint

June 24, 2012 10:37 pm  #4

hepzibah wrote:

Now up to 29. Not that I'm obsessive or anything 

hepzibah you are a hoot! I love it!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Disguise is always a self portrait

June 24, 2012 11:42 pm  #5

Sherlock would be proud of your keen observation skills.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

June 24, 2012 11:55 pm  #6

Oooh, I've gone all aquiver at the idea of Sherlock being proud of me 

FREE PUSSY RIOT

#destroythejoint

June 25, 2012 1:32 am  #7

Lurkers...

Initials SH and proud owner of a viola named Watson.

Potential flatmates should know the worst about each other.

It's a three patch problem.

I didn't know; I saw.

June 25, 2012 1:42 am  #8

Lurkers: potential members waiting for us to post something awesome that they just cannot resist to comment on, bots & members who don't stay signed in unless they have something to comment about I would say.
Oh and talent scouts for Moftiss.
hehehehehehe

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

June 25, 2012 4:19 am  #9

Give us your love, talent scouts. Don't be shy.

Initials SH and proud owner of a viola named Watson.

Potential flatmates should know the worst about each other.

It's a three patch problem.

I didn't know; I saw.

June 25, 2012 6:45 pm  #10

I'm ready for my closeup, Mr. Moftiss.

(Sunset Boulevard for those who don't know.)

June 26, 2012 4:00 am  #11

We lurkers can rarely be persuaded to crawl out of our hidey-hole.
Now I shall retreat.

June 26, 2012 3:25 pm  #12

You've won me

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved,
desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn!" - Jack Kerouac

June 26, 2012 3:39 pm  #13

Welcome, VivaCohen, the more the merrier  .

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

June 26, 2012 3:42 pm  #14

SusiGo wrote:

Welcome, VivaCohen, the more the merrier  .

Thank you

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved,
desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn!" - Jack Kerouac

June 29, 2012 6:40 pm  #15

67 guests on line! Are my eyes deceiving me?

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

June 29, 2012 6:44 pm  #16

I just visit occasionally without signing in, too -- but 67?

C'mon! Join in the fun! We are very friendly and welcoming. And we will understand your obsession.

June 29, 2012 6:45 pm  #17

Wow!!

It must be all those intellectual and meaningful conversations we've been having lately!

I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee...
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 
Douglas Richardson, Cremona

June 29, 2012 6:45 pm  #18

They are obviously drawn to our wit and charm and our extensive discussions of cheekbones, er, I mean, acting talent.

FREE PUSSY RIOT

#destroythejoint

June 29, 2012 6:58 pm  #19

Davina wrote:

67 guests on line! Are my eyes deceiving me?

It must be the homeless network.

Disguise is always a self portrait

Board footera