BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 24, 2012 7:31 pm  #1

Hello from Romania!

Even though I haven`t been a BBC Sherlock fan for more than six months, I think it`s truly amazing how it made me become obsessed with it. 
Unfortunately, I don`t know a lot of fans from Romania, five actually, so I hope I will meet some more here 
I am also a bit sad that I discovered this forum so late, but it`s a good thing I am used to craziness (thanks to Tumblr). I guess the game is on for me, now!

June 24, 2012 7:54 pm  #2

Re: Hello from Romania!

Hi Addie! So glad to have you with us! Please enjoy this wonderful community!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Disguise is always a self portrait

June 24, 2012 9:06 pm  #3

Welcome to the forum Addie. I hope you have lots of fun here. Enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

June 24, 2012 9:12 pm  #4

Hello Addie you are in good company here. Welcome 

June 24, 2012 9:44 pm  #5

Addie, bun-venit!
A lot of us came to the forum late. The show airs six months later in the US than in the UK. When do you see it, and is it in englez?

June 24, 2012 10:53 pm  #6

Welcome!  I'm sure you'll have fun here.  May I ask where in Romania you're from?  My great-grandparents came from Iasi (I can't do the accent mark on my computer) and I'd love to visit someday.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.  -- Helen Keller

June 25, 2012 1:24 am  #7

Hi, Addie!  I'm a newbie/latecomer, too.  And also a new-to-the-fold rabid Sherlock fan.   The people on this forum are so nice and knowledgeable, I'm so happy we found it!

June 25, 2012 3:28 am  #8

Hey! Welcome = ).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wanted! Schrödinger's cat. Dead and alive."

June 25, 2012 8:26 am  #9

Hello to Romania
Good to have you here! It's never too late to join us.. :D

June 25, 2012 9:36 am  #10

Thank you all for your warm welcoming messages, I am sure I`m going to have fun here

@veecee I began watching it on 1st of January, started with the second season, so I was there when Reichenbach happened 
@Sherli Bakerst I am from Galati, which is 250 km souther than Iasi  Both of these two cities are very beautiful and have a huge importance in the culture of the country

June 25, 2012 9:54 am  #11

Hi Addie221B, nice to have you here. I hope you'll have lots of fun  .

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

June 25, 2012 11:43 am  #12

Hey Addie221B! Welcome here in this lovely-Sherlock-fandom :D btw I ADORE your avatar! haha
Moriarty would have loved that crazy piece of art!
Feel hugged  :D

June 25, 2012 6:34 pm  #13

Hi Addie,
Nice to meet you, welcome to the Forum!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"There is no such word as 'impossible' in my dictionary. In fact, everything between 'herring' and 'marmalade' seems to be missing." Dirk Gently

Finally, I have made it to Cipher Expert :-))))) (8.8.2012)

June 27, 2012 9:13 am  #14

Hi Addie - welcome to our little Sherlock community...actually, not so little anymore!

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

June 29, 2012 6:09 pm  #15

Welcome to the forum!

I must say that your avatar is one of the best...

"Perfectly sound analysis. I was hoping you would go a little deeper."

Board footera