BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 23, 2012 9:33 am  #21

Re: Hello from Graz / Austria!

JaneCo wrote:

Welcome BigFan. You are in good company here. My English is not very good ~ and I am English.

Are the extra bits on the DVDs, (the commentaries etc.) subtitled?

Only the sherlock uncovered  bits are  subtitled.  the commentaries of the episodes (inside the episodes,  but played separately) are not.   There  are a couple of threads here  where someone else did translate those..I  think they are in the episode section.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

June 23, 2012 8:49 pm  #22

Hey BigFan!
Awww I'm feeling like home already, even if this is my second post in here :D

Es gibt leider nicht viele Leute aus Österreich, die genauso von der Serie begeisert sind Oder sie überhaupt kennen! Also ein herzliches Willkommen! :D
Translation: Unfortunately there aren't many people interested in the BBC Sherlock Series in Austria. Some don't know it at all. So a very warm welcome! :D

June 24, 2012 1:17 am  #23

Hi there
wow, two Austrians in one week! Maybe Sherlock is having a breakthrough over there

I'm also German, so if you need any help... just ask.

June 24, 2012 4:06 am  #24

Maybe you could start an "I believe in Sherlock" and "Moriarty was real" campaign. See the topic "My today's tiny contribution to the Sherlock fandom... " on this forum.

June 24, 2012 7:23 am  #25

Yay, BigFan! Another Google Translate user. It is brilliant, isn't it! Though not always accurate...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee...
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 
Douglas Richardson, Cremona

June 24, 2012 11:17 am  #26

Thanks SKitty I hoped it all would be for those who want it, but I'm delighted tat someone has taken the trouble to translate.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

June 24, 2012 5:17 pm  #27

yeah  I  found them  in a livejournal site by A  something. The link to them is inside the episode section.    I  was able to get,  and print out,  study in pink,  great game,  Scandal, and the Hounds  ones.  That's it,  tho.  Great reading!!

sorry to get off topic here

Last edited by sherlockskitty (June 24, 2012 5:17 pm)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

June 24, 2012 5:48 pm  #28

Is it Ariane de Vere SKitty?
I enjoy her site too, but have only read transcripts of the episodes themselves so far, I must explore further.

My apologies too for being off topic 

Board footera