BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 7, 2014 8:52 am  #1

Benedict comes to Australia

His participation in this event has just been announced (fine for the Aussies but I still wonder when he is going to act again):

http://www.ozcomiccon.com

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

March 7, 2014 8:53 am  #2

Re: Benedict comes to Australia

I know! And it's happening when I'm going to be in Queensland so I can't gooooooooooooooo!

Well, Mum offered to rearrange our trip so that I could but we all know it will book out in an hour and I can't afford the tickets right now and OMG SUCKS!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

March 12, 2014 4:17 am  #3

Re: Benedict comes to Australia

The tickets for the  Benedict Cumberbatch Experience were sold out in less than 10 minutes. I' m just afraid is going to be a horrible crush. But I'm going anyway.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Valentine:  Do you know the stars, Mr Tietjens?
Christopher:  I despise astronomy.

Board footera