BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 6, 2014 10:31 pm  #901

Re: Post Your Absence

I'll be spending my weekend at my mothers, so I'll not be logging on here until Sunday!

I'll be spending time with my cats and dog; most of them have been sick sadly... and of course the family and then the Danish selection for the Eurovision (On the telly this time...). Should be fun! 

Take care! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

March 10, 2014 6:47 pm  #902

Well this is a bit difficult.

I'll be taking a break from here, from everything. Things aren't going too good personally so I'll be quiet over however long it shall be.

Take care everyone. X

“Because I’m desperate, that’s why. Because Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one.”

March 10, 2014 6:48 pm  #903

Oh, get better! 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

March 10, 2014 6:58 pm  #904

Oh no! I'm sorry to hear that Rebecca! I hope you feel better soon!! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

March 10, 2014 6:58 pm  #905

Oh Rebecca, take care - hope to see you back soon xx

"And in the end,
The Love you take
Is equal to the Love you make"
                                             The Beatles

March 10, 2014 8:29 pm  #906

Hope things get better soon, Rebecca. Hugs!

March 10, 2014 9:07 pm  #907

Take care, Rebecca. Hope to see you around the forum again soon, making us swoon with all your fab pics and gifs!

March 10, 2014 9:08 pm  #908

Hang in there Rebecca.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

March 10, 2014 9:54 pm  #909

Sorry to hear that Rebecca! I hoop you feel better soon. Take care and take your time ! Hug

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things"

*Sherlock: This is your heart. And you should never let it rule your head. You could have chosen any random number and walked out of here today with everything you worked for. But you just couldn't resist it, could you? I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof.
-Irene Adler: Everything I said, it's not real. I was just playing the game.
*Sherlock: I know. And this is just losing. {I AM SHERLOCKED}.

March 11, 2014 7:56 am  #910

All the best for you. Hope things will be looking better soon. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

March 11, 2014 9:56 am  #911

Keep your chin up Rebecca! Wishing you all the best. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

March 11, 2014 10:31 am  #912

Oh! I am off to La Bella Italia on Saturday for a week. I'm not sure if I will have Internet access. If I don't I will see you all on the 22nd March. Be good!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

March 11, 2014 10:41 am  #913

Well, not me, Davina, I'll be off to Roma Eterna from 21st on.
Enjoy your well deserved stay! 

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

March 11, 2014 1:22 pm  #914

I cannot be online for a while because I have some bad problems with my teeth. Lots of visit at the doctor's and a lot of pain

If I have a "good" day, I'll try to look at the latest posts but mostly I'm trying to sleep

March 11, 2014 2:36 pm  #915

Have fun, Davina! And I hope you get well soon Hudders! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

March 13, 2014 1:33 pm  #916

I want to thank everyone for their kind messages.

I'm back on the forum now, but I know that things will go quiet again in the near future, but all that matters is that I can enjoy all the forum greatness again! Xx

“Because I’m desperate, that’s why. Because Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one.”

March 13, 2014 1:35 pm  #917

I am so happy to see you back Rebecca! Welcome back! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

March 13, 2014 2:03 pm  #918

I might not log on tomorrow as well. and sorry for my absence yesterday! 

My back is giving me hell... I was born with a twisted spine and once in a while it causes severe pain. I am not on any form of treatments for it. So I pretty much have to ride it out... and being on my laptop is really not helping. 

Although I am highly reconsidering my no to surgery... ugh I hate this.

Anyways... I'll see all of you lovely people once this clears!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

March 13, 2014 8:11 pm  #919

Take care and get better 

March 14, 2014 1:35 pm  #920

I'm back! Not that my back is better... on the contrary in fact. Ugh. I can't even get comfortable no matter what I do. I even tried lying on the floor boards... I can't stand this pain, and staring into a white wall really isn't helping either.

So I might as well be here where I'm happy! But don't be alarmed if I suddenly go MIA, it's just my stupid back... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

Board footera