BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 8, 2012 7:16 pm  #1

Irene Adler Radio Times 10 Strong Women

Radio Times today published a list of Ten Strong Women for International Women's Day.
Irene Adler Sherlock is listed. 'She may have greeted Holmes and Watson without a stitch on but the most charmingly naked thing about MS Adler was her ambition. Not since Scarlett O'Hara has a woman employed quite so many feminine wiles in pursuit of her ultimate goal- and with such chutzpah it feels churlish to criticise.'

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

March 8, 2012 9:22 pm  #2

Re: Irene Adler Radio Times 10 Strong Women

Cool! I looked for a link but couldn't find one...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

March 8, 2012 9:24 pm  #3

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

March 8, 2012 10:17 pm  #4

Thanks! I like the clip they chose.

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

Board footera