BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 11, 2013 4:35 pm  #21

Re: Hello from the Netherlands ^^ I'm Foy

I haven't heard of the band before,sorry. But I'll look for it on google

btw, they're broadcasting Sherlock again on Nederland 3 :D

---------------------------------------------------------------
Wise men talk because they've got something to say, fools because they have to say something ~ Plato

June 11, 2013 10:50 pm  #22

Thequietbeliever wrote:

I KNOW :D ^^  and i'm trying to get a friend of mine and my sister to watch it too ;)  My sister can't see Ben's hotness, but she likes the series and the humor! So tomorrow, while i'm having dinner with her we'll be watching "the blind banker". and if there's more time  also "the great game".
I've seen it on Ned3 last night and tonight.. the other 4 episodes will air tomorrow ( or actually today; wednesday), thursday, friday and next monday they'll air The Reichenbach Fall.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things"

*Sherlock: This is your heart. And you should never let it rule your head. You could have chosen any random number and walked out of here today with everything you worked for. But you just couldn't resist it, could you? I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof.
-Irene Adler: Everything I said, it's not real. I was just playing the game.
*Sherlock: I know. And this is just losing. {I AM SHERLOCKED}.

June 11, 2013 10:57 pm  #23

Thequietbeliever wrote:

here's the link to me singing live ;)  they allready have a new leading female singer, so you won't find me on their website or google ;)  http://www.kijk.nl/video/jZT76WxydUI1 (not watchable for people outside of NL)  , here's a youtube link for those who are curious ;)  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OezUhnI62Y
(non- Sherlock relating, sorry!)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things"

*Sherlock: This is your heart. And you should never let it rule your head. You could have chosen any random number and walked out of here today with everything you worked for. But you just couldn't resist it, could you? I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof.

June 11, 2013 11:02 pm  #24

sherlockskitty wrote:

welcome Foy!!   It's so nice to know someone from the Netherlands.   I  have an aunt who lives in Amsterdam.  I'm  the local kitty.   I'm from the USA.   I  have ALWAYS  wanted to visit Europe and the surrounding countries,  especially London,  England.   Alas, I'm poor as a church kitty,   but I can still see my dreams in my mind's eye.   you will like it here very much.    enjoy!! 

Thanks for the warm welcome ^^
I've been to Amsterdam maybe twice in my life XD I do know it's great shopping there ;)   But it's nice you have family in the Netherlands I've never been to the USA. I have been to family Canada though...10 years ago.
Like yourself; i'm quite poor at the moment ... so i'm saving money to go to Londen again someday.. ( my " try before you die-plan" also contains;  living in Londen for at least 2 years). But; as you know..  it's difficult finding a job these days (or at least it is in NL) ... so saving money is quite a job on itself.

June 11, 2013 11:04 pm  #25

Harriet wrote:

Hi Foy, late but still warm - my welcome for you! Enjoy!

Thanks for the warm welcome ^^

June 11, 2013 11:06 pm  #26

Elvina wrote:

Welcome! I'm new around here too and am soooo thrilled as everyone is amazing!

Thanks for the warm welcome ^^ I welcome you aswell ! haha. Where are you from?

I wonder how much i'll post here.  This topic is  the only one i know so far XD... i'll try to figure out some more tomorrow..
Going to sleep now... sweet dreams  everyone

July 4, 2013 2:18 pm  #27

Hi Foy

We have semi-regular board meet ups in London.

I'm hoping to plan the next one for after Series 3 airs so it would be great if you could come and join us seeing as you love the city so much. It is a great place, I love it too.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

July 8, 2013 8:25 pm  #28

ooooh that sounds awesome!!  A friend of mine has a friend in London, so if i'm going there (someday...ever..) with her, i allready have a place to sleep. I'm looking forward to it!  Thanks for the info.   Ohyeah;  i came back from vacation yesterday,  so it's good to be back online ^^ 

Sherlock Holmes wrote:

Hi Foy

We have semi-regular board meet ups in London.

I'm hoping to plan the next one for after Series 3 airs so it would be great if you could come and join us seeing as you love the city so much. It is a great place, I love it too.

July 8, 2013 11:30 pm  #29

Hello and welcome!

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.
Bigby: Wait, that doesn’t make se-
Coline: Just give me a drink, please.

July 12, 2013 7:15 pm  #30

Hello Foy!!! I'm a big fan of the Netherlands and plan to go there one day soon I'm learning dutch this summer and I'm enjoying it I'm also a huge London/UK fan I want to go there and live there for like a year Thanks for introducing me to this forum I would have never know about it had it not been for you Thank you! Bless you! Dank u voor het tonen van me dit forum!!!!!!

Last edited by 221BBakerStreet_ (July 13, 2013 6:32 am)

------------------------------------------------------------------
-Mystie Holmes

When you walk with Sherlock Holmes you see the battlefield.-M.H.

Are you ready for the story?-J.M. xx

Pray give my greetings to Mrs. Watson, and believe me to be, my dear fellow, 
Very sincerely yours,
Sherlock Holmes

August 23, 2013 8:28 pm  #31

221BBakerStreet_ wrote:

Hello Foy!!! I'm a big fan of the Netherlands and plan to go there one day soon I'm learning dutch this summer and I'm enjoying it I'm also a huge London/UK fan I want to go there and live there for like a year Thanks for introducing me to this forum I would have never know about it had it not been for you Thank you! Bless you! Dank u voor het tonen van me dit forum!!!!!!

Whaaaat? Howcome haven't i read this before ?? :O hahaa.  You're more than welcome!!
Ofcourse you would have known about the forum SOMEday...even if i hadn't mentioned it on instagram.
But i'm glad i was the one to help you becoming an even more Sherlock-addict than you already were 
 I just saw i'm in "the homeless network" now, as a groupname on this forum , i like! I'd like to become a blogger though.. but i think i should be more on this forum to build up a status like that ;)
Been kinda busy applying for jobs here... still very difficult

Aaaanyways;  i'll go watch some Benedict-youtube-films and then go to sleep.
My dad's countryband will be performing in a city-centre tomorrow, so i'll be heading there by train tomorrow morning with my sister.

Sweet dreams ^^ see ya! *hugs*

August 24, 2013 2:08 pm  #32

Hallo Foy,
welcome to the Club! You will LOVE it and nights will getting even shorter with all that Sherlock/Ben stuff here. Enjoy!
Sava

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"All lives end. All hearts are broken. Caring is not an advantage"

August 24, 2013 9:42 pm  #33

Hi and welcome!
I'm sure you'll have much fun here..it's another great reason to stay up until 3am....
If you like pictures of Benedict Cumberbatch, I think we have a thread with about 800 pages of photos and screencaps :D
(Ok, stay up LONGER than 3am ;) )

Greetings
FluteLocked

March 8, 2014 10:12 pm  #34

Thequietbeliever wrote:

*Waves* Hello there!
Yeeh! Another Sherlock fan from the Netherlands, even from the north! (I live in Niebert, provincie Groningen)
Leuk om je te ontmoeten, ik hoop dat je het net zo leuk gaat vinden op het forum als ik het hier vind :D!

Heyy, heb je ook instagram?? Wil je me dan volgen?? Dan volg ik je terug Ik ben elke dag wel actief op mijn account(s ) ;  http://instagram.com/benedictedfangirl27#  en http://instagram.com/nederlandse_bbc_sherlock_fans#   Die laatste link is dus alleen voor Nederlandse Sherlockians; wel leuk dat je dan elkaar daar treft. Dan hoef je niet te zoeken tussen die duizenden accounts ;)  

groetjes, Foy

Board footera