BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 5, 2012 8:23 am  #1

Funnies - just because we can

Have any funny pics?
Just post them here for a laugh.

I have just found some I forgot about. Yes some are old, but someone may not have seen them.

Here's the cutest one:

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

June 5, 2012 8:45 am  #2

Re: Funnies - just because we can

Drink-Nose problem again! (must buy a nose peg!!)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee...
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 
Douglas Richardson, Cremona

June 5, 2012 8:46 am  #3

Sorry its a bit small.
Just hold CTRL down & scroll ; then reverse, lol. Too lazy to fix it this end.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

June 5, 2012 8:51 am  #4

This is a bit SAD rather than funny, as such but...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee...
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 
Douglas Richardson, Cremona

June 7, 2012 4:17 am  #5

I made that cookie.   

that's NOT  me,  I  swear!!!   

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

March 7, 2014 8:00 pm  #6

kazza474 wrote:

Have any funny pics?
Just post them here for a laugh.

I have just found some I forgot about. Yes some are old, but someone may not have seen them.

Here's the cutest one:

Ha ha - I've seen that before! Adorable!

Here's a very funny YouTube video -

Board footera