BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 3, 2014 11:35 am  #1

Official Sherlock Wall Posters

These are official BBC design with the BBC stamp on the bottom. Just been released and available here:

http://www.gbposters.com/search?q=sherlock&x=0&y=0

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

March 3, 2014 12:30 pm  #2

Re: Official Sherlock Wall Posters

Those are beautiful! They would be perfect for my walls!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

March 3, 2014 1:37 pm  #3

Omg, I need the Sherlock Solo Door Poster!! I NEED IT!!

How can I explain this to my husband?? 

March 3, 2014 2:08 pm  #4

I have 2 of these due to arrive today in the post!!!

“Because I’m desperate, that’s why. Because Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one.”

March 3, 2014 10:45 pm  #5

Did you already get yours? 

I decided my husband will cope somehow and just ordered 2.. couldn´t resist!  

Maybe I´ll just stick them to blinds and roll them up when he´s home.. or turnable frames..? 

March 4, 2014 1:37 pm  #6

Unfortunately, my delivery still hasn't come! I hope they come today...

“Because I’m desperate, that’s why. Because Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one.”

March 7, 2014 9:07 pm  #7

I bought the two wall posters in HMV in Manchester ^^

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

March 7, 2014 9:08 pm  #8

Mine have been delivered and are now proudly presented on my bedroom wall!

March 8, 2014 7:50 am  #9

Great!
Mine have been despatched, I hope they don´t take too long..
Still not sure if I can really present them though, hubby already starts to get annoyed with my Sherlock worshipping ^^'.

March 11, 2014 5:02 pm  #10

Maybe you could put them on the interior door of your wardrobe, so that you see it every time you open it up to take out your clothes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

March 13, 2014 6:16 am  #11

Sherlock Holmes wrote:

Maybe you could put them on the interior door of your wardrobe, so that you see it every time you open it up to take out your clothes.

This is an idea I am entertaining too, right now. Would avoid the odd glances and yet I get to see John and Sherlock several times a day. Have to check out if it would fit.

------------------------------------------------------------------

"When you walk with Sherlock Holmes, you see the battlefield" M.H.

"My brother has the brain of scientist or a philosopher, and yet he elects to be a detective...what might we deduce about his heart?" M.H.

"Home is now behind you, the world is ahead."

March 14, 2014 7:42 am  #12

the_dancing_woman wrote:

Sherlock Holmes wrote:

This is an idea I am entertaining too, right now. Would avoid the odd glances and yet I get to see John and Sherlock several times a day. Have to check out if it would fit.

That´s a great idea! I received mine yesterday, and unfortunately they are too large for the wardrobe doors. But I put one on the back of another door that is hardly ever closed, so no odd glances from visitors and hubby is okay with it, too. Yay.. ^^

Board footera