BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 21, 2012 8:01 am  #1

BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH BACKS PRINCE CHARLES' CHARITY'S FILM INITIATIVE

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/327841/Benedict-Cumberbatch-backs-Prince-Charles-charity-s-film-initiative

Actor BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH showed his support for budding young moviemakers earlier this month (Jun12) by hosting a film showcase backed by CHARLES, PRINCE OF WALES' charity.
The Sherlock star is an ambassador for The Prince's Trust and he headed to the London branch of waxwork museum Madame Tussauds last week (ends17Jun12) to front the organisation's event.
It featured short films inspired by issues and events affecting young people and Cumberbatch is hopeful the scheme will help boost teenagers' confidence.
He says, "Making films requires passion, determination and team work and these qualities are evident in the films we've seen.
"Many of the young people supported by The Prince's Trust face major challenges in their lives and I hope that the achievement of creating a powerful film has motivated them and made them realise their potential."

Geez he gets around huh?

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

June 21, 2012 4:39 pm  #2

Re: BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH BACKS PRINCE CHARLES' CHARITY'S FILM INITIATIVE

Well, he doesn't sleep much and rarely eats.  Oh wait--that's Sherlock...   

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.  -- Helen Keller

June 21, 2012 7:26 pm  #3

Wow. He's too perfect.

June 21, 2012 7:37 pm  #4

Yes, charity work on top of everything else, hats off!

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

Board footera