BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 27, 2014 9:44 am  #1

Sherlock characters make their own online dating profiles :)

1. tag line
2. looking for
3. past relationships
4. personal profile
5. parting thoughts

Sherlock:
1. What are you looking at?
2. If I knew I wouldn't be on here.
3. She bought a cottage. 
4. What you need to know, I will tell you in person. What you don't need to know, you can go visit the blog of Dr John Watson.
5. John, why the hell did you make me fill this thing out?

Molly:
1. I'm ready but I don't think he is.
2. I thnk you just kind of know, do you know what I mean?
3. It varies. One of them was gay. Oh and he also killed a whole bunch of people. And there was this other one. He was good looking and everything but he just doesn't know how to take a hint. And then there's this guy that I think is the right guy but I'm not sure.
4. I'm a scientist so people think that I haven't got a sense of humour but I honestly do. I think.
5. I like Jazz. I wish more Jazz clubs were open.

John:
1. Just coz Sherlock asked.
2. See I thought I found someone and then I wasn't sure. But now I think I am coz shit just happens. And I can accept that. I think.
3. I've had a couple. They always seem to involve something life threatening. I guess I'm lucky that I've found someone who doesn't mind that now. Come to think of it, I guess we are a very good fit.
4. I'm a doctor. I've been a soldier. My bestfriend is a detective (or so he thinks). There's not that much more to it I'm afraid.
5. You find someone and you think you're settled but I guess you never do stop. You're always looking for something. I'm not saying you're not good enough, darling. I'm just saying that people do keep looking. I mean we can't help it.

Mary:
1. You really need to get a new line for your T-Shirt
2. A break. There's not really any other way to put it.
3. Oh, don't even get me started. The stories that I could tell you. But I'm glad we met when we did rather than earlier. 
4. I think people place too much emphasis on who I was. I'm happy with who I am now. 
5. When there's nothing to say, just don't say anything. Stop trying to fill in the pauses with noise.

Mycroft:
1. This is so embarrassing.
2. Someone intelligent.
3. That was too long ago. I mean, I was what? Sixteen. Yes, I thought it would be interesting. It wasn't. Doesn't mean it can't be, I suppose. It juts wasn't at the time,
4. I've been told that people find me vague. I find myself rather clear. It's not my fault if you don't know what I'm talking about.
5. This is such a waste of time.

Anthea:
1. Did you say something?
2. What I don't have.
3. Let me check my phone. Yes, there does seem to be quite a lot of numbers on it. 
4. I could probably right an essay here but are you going to read it?
5. I forget too easily.

Feel free to add to this list of character profiles or rewrite them using the same 5 profile prompts.

Board footera