BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 19, 2012 9:10 pm  #1

Blocks memory game

For your delight and enjoyment and to improve your powers of concentration I give you a blocks memory game. Courtesy of siracd.com

www.siracd.com/games/concentration.shtml

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

June 19, 2012 9:25 pm  #2

Re: Blocks memory game

Lots of fun.  Got it in 2:21.  Seriously.  How appropriate!   

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.  -- Helen Keller

June 19, 2012 9:32 pm  #3

OH my god, Sherli, i got 2:21 aswell!! SO creepy!
This game is really fun but quite hard at night.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee...
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 
Douglas Richardson, Cremona

June 19, 2012 10:24 pm  #4

Yay!! 1:37 

Thanks, Davina, very funny

Waiting for a crazy man in a blue box to fall from the sky...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

June 20, 2012 12:05 am  #5

GMTA, Molly! 

I don't think I want to play the game again.  Unless I could drag it out to 18:95 somehow.  Or 1:895, or...   

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.  -- Helen Keller

June 20, 2012 9:07 pm  #6

But..but...you need to train your brians...I mean...brains!!

Come on you lot...you're all so vacant!

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

June 20, 2012 9:14 pm  #7

Yay, 1:56! You're right, Davina, I do need to train my brain! I don't do nearly enough of these memory things, I really should!

Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 

June 20, 2012 9:19 pm  #8

1:48

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

June 20, 2012 9:25 pm  #9

Is that a challenge?

June 21, 2012 5:18 am  #10

2.17   yay me!!  that's better than yesterday.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

June 21, 2012 10:20 am  #11

1:18 :D I love these games I used to have one as a kid of cartoon characters. Oh and Fruit Pots of course!

June 21, 2012 11:43 am  #12

Rosey heads the leader board with 1.18. Any challengers?
Irene 2nd place at the moment with 1.37.
SusieGo 3rd with 1.48
Molly Hooper 4th with 1.56
Sherlockskitty 5th with 2.17
Sherli Bakertst 6th with 2.21

Roll up you challengers!
And ALL the pictures are Sherlock Holmes related.

Board footera