BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 21, 2012 4:10 am  #1

The Baker Street Boys - new boyband?

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

June 21, 2012 8:00 am  #2

Re: The Baker Street Boys - new boyband?

Brilliant stuff! Especially Mycroft in the Union Jack top.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

June 21, 2012 8:20 am  #3

Baker Street Boys...BSB for short. I love it! Haha.

June 21, 2012 8:23 am  #4

Wow, I love this! Where can I get the new album?

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

June 21, 2012 9:40 am  #5

Well using some BSB original songs, they've already got quite a few relevant ones, maybe a few lyric changes:

I'll Never Break Your Heart                    - I'll Never Burn Your Heart
Get Down                                           - Fall Down
Quit Playing Games With My Heart      - Quit Playing Games With Moriarty
Anywhere for You                                - Where the Hell Are You?
Everybody (Backstreet's Back)             - There's a Body (Adler's Back)
Shape of My Heart                               - Burn of My Heart

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

June 21, 2012 11:28 am  #6

Haha brilliant.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

June 21, 2012 5:56 pm  #7

Ha, brilliant! :D

John feels Incomplete after Sherlock's fall because for him he has been Larger Than Life. Now he is shown the Meaning Of Being Lonely. He didn't Want It That Way.

Board footera