BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 23, 2014 9:50 am  #1

creative usernames from spam members

We've had some creative names from people spamming this forum with advertising but the current spammer (registered today) has to top my list. I don't know if the spammer is using pinyin (mandarin) or another language that happens to use similar letter combinations. The username as understood in mandarin means "beware diarrhea"; I almost died laughing

February 23, 2014 6:45 pm  #2

Re: creative usernames from spam members

Is it labixiaoxi? If not we have another one. And does that mean anything?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Is it nice not being me? It must be so relaxing.

An apostrophe makes the difference between a business that knows its shit, and a business that knows it's shit.

February 23, 2014 10:54 pm  #3

Ha! What am I missing? 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

February 24, 2014 12:59 am  #4

Ormond Sacker wrote:

Is it labixiaoxi? If not we have another one. And does that mean anything?

Yes it is that one. Though to get the meaning that I was alluding to, you would need to add an n at the end of that name. My eyes just autofilled for me. As it stands without the n, this username is jibberish in Mandarin (I will learn not to autofill again )

Board footera