BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 8, 2014 8:41 am  #101

Re: JOHN HAS A NEW BLOG POST!!!.

I think both the blog and twitter accounts are pretty in keep and in tune with what happens in the show - wouldn't exclude they even have clues.

January 8, 2014 11:44 am  #102

None of the twitter accounts except TheWhipHand are run by anyone involved with the show. They are fan accounts. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

January 8, 2014 1:07 pm  #103

but Sherlock and John's twitter account were talking about John's mustache already last year - I think even during the summer.
Did we know back then that he was going to have a mustache? Sorry, I don't know this - so genuine question.

January 8, 2014 1:20 pm  #104

Yes, there were pictures taken by fans during filming where you could see the moustache. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

January 8, 2014 1:59 pm  #105

SusiGo wrote:

Yes, there were pictures taken by fans during filming where you could see the moustache. 

Got it.

January 14, 2014 9:42 am  #106

Hm no new entries for HLV?

You’ve salted away every fact under the sun!

January 14, 2014 9:45 am  #107

well, there is nothing much really that you could post in public, is it?

The Game is On!

January 14, 2014 9:55 am  #108

Marva wrote:

well, there is nothing much really that you could post in public, is it?

Exactly.

------------------------------------------------------------------

"When you walk with Sherlock Holmes, you see the battlefield" M.H.

"My brother has the brain of scientist or a philosopher, and yet he elects to be a detective...what might we deduce about his heart?" M.H.

"Home is now behind you, the world is ahead."

February 18, 2014 7:03 am  #109

You’ve salted away every fact under the sun!

February 18, 2014 11:58 pm  #110

I don't think it is. I suspect it's Anderson, but I've been trying to figure that out for ages too.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

February 19, 2014 12:18 am  #111

Aw, I thought there was a new new blog post. I got so excited. Even though I kind of hate John's writing xD

I think theimprobableone is Anderson. It makes the most sense to me. Besides, I've been wondering who that woman was that came with him to the flat. Is she the wife? Or a new girlfriend? Or just a mate from the club? At first I thought it was Tessa, but they look different.

February 19, 2014 6:45 am  #112

Who's Tessa?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

February 19, 2014 7:48 am  #113

She is the nurse who came to them as a client on the stag night. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

February 19, 2014 12:15 pm  #114

I got all excited too and quickly checked John's blog.
Do you think it will be updated any time soon? I do keep checking.

February 19, 2014 9:43 pm  #115

It better be. We need something canon to tide us over for the next thirty years.

February 20, 2014 1:25 am  #116

John's blog doesn't appear to have a post coinciding with HLV.

March 1, 2014 12:04 pm  #117

I kind of want him to say something about Moriarty. I know he couldn't really talk much about Magnussen.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

March 1, 2014 1:04 pm  #118

But does the world know Moriarty is dead?
Oh yes, they state that in the news reports...presumably the world just go told his body ws found on the roof and it was suicide?
So what more could John say?

Last edited by besleybean (March 1, 2014 1:05 pm)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

June 2, 2015 8:20 pm  #119

The videos on John's blog have stopped working. Coincidence? Or are they up to something?

June 3, 2015 12:38 am  #120

Oh no!  What could it mean? I hope they're not dismantling it.

When I saw that the "John has a new blog post" thread was 'active' I really, really thought for a moment something new might be going on.  Crestfallen now .  Just shows how desperate I am for things to get rolling again.  Missing the boys so much tonight.

Last edited by KeepersPrice (June 3, 2015 12:39 am)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

Board footera