BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 18, 2012 8:33 pm  #21

Re: WELCOME TO TOPIC 1000

Hang on...wait a minute...just checking...yes...definitely human!

Yep a most human...human! Lol

Last edited by Davina (June 18, 2012 8:35 pm)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

June 18, 2012 8:34 pm  #22

Davina wrote:

Hang on...wait a minute...just checking...yes...definitely human!

Oh, pity...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee...
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 
Douglas Richardson, Cremona

June 18, 2012 8:45 pm  #23

Well, I've never told you, but in fact I am a Dalek

Waiting for a crazy man in a blue box to fall from the sky...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

June 18, 2012 9:14 pm  #24

Hot from the oven. Just recorded these 25 seconds to thank you all for being here and making me feel so at home.

http://3sidestoeverystory.tumblr.com/post/25386150647/songs-in-the-key-of-a-crummy-guitar-this-is-one

Last edited by Dramagod (June 18, 2012 9:15 pm)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My blog: 3sidestoeverystory.tumblr.com

June 18, 2012 9:16 pm  #25

Oh thank you, Dramagod, that was beautiful!

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

June 18, 2012 9:49 pm  #26

Dramagod wrote:

Hot from the oven. Just recorded these 25 seconds to thank you all for being here and making me feel so at home.

http://3sidestoeverystory.tumblr.com/post/25386150647/songs-in-the-key-of-a-crummy-guitar-this-is-one

One of the best posts ever.

June 18, 2012 10:02 pm  #27

Dramagod wrote:

Wow, Dramagod, thanks so much for this
I think I'll try to record something for all of you too (but it will be a piano)

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

June 18, 2012 10:57 pm  #28

Irene Adler wrote:

Dramagod wrote:

I think I'll try to record something for all of you too (but it will be a piano)

Be sure to wear your red nail polish.

June 18, 2012 11:12 pm  #29

veecee wrote:

Irene Adler wrote:

Dramagod wrote:

Be sure to wear your red nail polish.

Good point, veecee... I won't forget it

June 19, 2012 5:39 am  #30

That's great Dramagod. Thank you so much. (Although I mis-read veecee's post and though she was telling YOU to wear the red nail polish next time!)

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

June 19, 2012 6:11 pm  #31

Davina wrote:

(Although I mis-read veecee's post and though she was telling YOU to wear the red nail polish next time!)

Hahahaha :D

Oh, I also love playing the theme on guitar! And piano.
In music class I sometimes sneak myself up to the grand piano and just randomly play the theme over and over again...
(I admit I had to look the word "grand piano" up. We have a very poetic word for that in German."Flügel". It also means wing.)

June 19, 2012 6:20 pm  #32

Davina wrote:

That's great Dramagod. Thank you so much. (Although I mis-read veecee's post and though she was telling YOU to wear the red nail polish next time!)

Dramagod can wear red polish, too,  if he wants to.

June 19, 2012 6:49 pm  #33

Thank you all. When we played our last gig with my old rock band back in 2001, at that final gig I did actually have nail polish on my left hand fingers. Except it was black. And it wasn't nail polish per se, it was black magic marker.

I've no reason why I told this story. Sometimes I even baffle meself. Gosh darn it and all that jazz.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My blog: 3sidestoeverystory.tumblr.com

June 19, 2012 6:53 pm  #34

I coloured my finger nails in purple during my latin class but I coulddn't rub it off so it smudged and looked like I'd trapped my hand in a door!! 

I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee...
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 
Douglas Richardson, Cremona

Board footera