BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 19, 2012 7:18 am  #1

My favourite 'believe' poster

That shows them who's the best!

lol

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

March 19, 2012 7:47 am  #2

Re: My favourite 'believe' poster

Yes, that is totally awesome! Did someone do that for real or is it Photoshopped?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

March 19, 2012 8:52 am  #3

Well it did say 'no billboards were harmed in the making of this' so perhaps it was photoshopped.

Would have been one hell of a blast if someone really did it!
That's be good if it were done in the USA, put them right in their place.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

March 19, 2012 11:44 am  #4

lmao..  so extreme XD

but honestly I like it :D awesome!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

© unreasonablyme

I don't need a superheroes... I need hero just like Holmes. :3

March 19, 2012 6:27 pm  #5

Best poster :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you eliminate the impossible,
What every remains,
However improbable,...
Must be the truth !

June 19, 2012 6:00 pm  #6

Oh, that's really great … Well, now this is going to be awkward, but let me be honest, I must admit that I like the Downey films. I hope I'll be allowed to remain in this forum .

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

June 19, 2012 6:34 pm  #7

I love the sentiment, but couldn't condone the vandalism if it were real. I'm just happy to see the image online.

Game of Shadows will be shown outdoors here this evening. I wish I had my "I AM SHERLOCKED" t-shirt, but it hasn't come yet. I'm going to be on the lookout for others, though.

June 19, 2012 6:37 pm  #8

veecee wrote:

Game of Shadows will be shown outdoors here this evening. I wish I had my "I AM SHERLOCKED" t-shirt, but it hasn't come yet. I'm going to be on the lookout for others, though.

What about a sheet instead?

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

June 19, 2012 6:52 pm  #9

My favorite "believe" poster:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My blog: 3sidestoeverystory.tumblr.com

August 11, 2012 2:59 am  #10

what does hotlinked mean?   And that sherlock Holmes poster had the wrong stars on it.   Sorry,  Robert and Jude--!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

Board footera