BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 19, 2012 9:15 am  #1

"Tea With Watson" Perfume Oil

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

June 19, 2012 9:28 am  #2

Re: "Tea With Watson" Perfume Oil

Didn't Sherlock write a monography on perfumes as well? I wonder what he'd make of this one.

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

June 19, 2012 10:06 am  #3

Good grief, I can't believe people fall for this junk.
Check the other varieties with Sherlock inspired names : Scandal in London; Logical Deduction.
But then there is a wide demographic here, sure to appeal to those who must have anything & everything.

I hope these kinds of people slip up  & mention something unique to the BBC Sherlock series. Then Moftiss can take them to the cleaners, just as they will with CBS.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

June 19, 2012 1:23 pm  #4

You mean like 'Stink in Pink'?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

June 19, 2012 2:14 pm  #5

I rather enjoy it when people get excited about things, and everyone has different ways of expressing that. As long as the BBC wasn't planning to release a perfume series, I just think it's rather cute that someone on Etsy is making these. It seems like the sort of thing a young fan would buy.

June 19, 2012 2:27 pm  #6

A search on "Sherlock" has brought up some interesting items, some of them rather cool:

http://www.etsy.com/search/handmade?q=sherlock&view_type=gallery&ship_to=ZZ&min=0&max=0

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

June 19, 2012 3:51 pm  #7

kazza474 wrote:

Good grief, I can't believe people fall for this junk.
Check the other varieties with Sherlock inspired names : Scandal in London; Logical Deduction.
But then there is a wide demographic here, sure to appeal to those who must have anything & everything.

I hope these kinds of people slip up  & mention something unique to the BBC Sherlock series. Then Moftiss can take them to the cleaners, just as they will with CBS.

The CBS show will be so bad Moftiss will not want to admit any of it was stolen

Disguise is always a self portrait

Board footera