BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 16, 2014 2:03 pm  #19521

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

Paha, what ca you say? We just have so much to express about our lovely Ben. ;)

“Because I’m desperate, that’s why. Because Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one.”

February 16, 2014 2:20 pm  #19522

Mattlocked wrote:

Oh my ... *dies* He's sooooo cute!!!

♥ I AM SHERLOCKED ♥
                                                              and I ship Johnlock harder than Mrs. Hudson ;-)

February 16, 2014 2:54 pm  #19523

Yeah I went a bit nuts with posts! There's a run on cute gifs on twitter and I couldn't not share....

I'm clueing for looks

February 16, 2014 2:58 pm  #19524

clareiow wrote:

I don't know. I think he was sent by God to torment us to be honest. Because nothing and no one will ever match him. Not in looks, style, goofiness, acting ability, intelligence, wit, humility or anything else for that matter.
I am smitten.

Luckily he's old enough that he probably's not apt to do something stupid and mess up his PR. I pity the Justin Bieber fans of the world....  they thought JB was pretty special at one time, too. All we know about Ben is what he, his roles, and his PR agent lets us see, but I agree, so far, it looks super special. To say the least.

February 16, 2014 3:06 pm  #19525

Mattlocked wrote:

Crikey, it's the Microphone Thing now! Help me.

February 16, 2014 3:21 pm  #19526

Mattlocked wrote:

So adorable!

“Because I’m desperate, that’s why. Because Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one.”

February 16, 2014 3:22 pm  #19527

too much!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

February 16, 2014 3:23 pm  #19528

ancientsgate wrote:

clareiow wrote:

I don't know. I think he was sent by God to torment us to be honest. Because nothing and no one will ever match him. Not in looks, style, goofiness, acting ability, intelligence, wit, humility or anything else for that matter.
I am smitten.

Luckily he's old enough that he probably's not apt to do something stupid and mess up his PR. I pity the Justin Bieber fans of the world....  they thought JB was pretty special at one time, too. All we know about Ben is what he, his roles, and his PR agent lets us see, but I agree, so far, it looks super special. To say the least.

That's all I'd want to know about him really - I think all celebs are entitled to a private life, as I'm sure everyone here agrees
Of course they have the same flaws, moods and good and bad days like the rest of us - I think the problems for people like Bieber begin when they start to believe they really are some kind of Gods!

I do hope Ben is happy, because he's worked long and hard to get where he is - but I'm happy to just drool over pics of his glorious suitfulness, and watch his wonderful acting

Last edited by Tinks (February 16, 2014 3:23 pm)

"And in the end,
The Love you take
Is equal to the Love you make"
                                             The Beatles

February 16, 2014 3:29 pm  #19529

sherlocked4ever wrote:

Mattlocked wrote:

Oh my ... *dies* He's sooooo cute!!!

*turns into squealing grinny mush* 

-------------------------------------------------------

February 16, 2014 3:31 pm  #19530

Well said Tinks!

Aren't we lucky that he chose a life path that puts him in front of a camera so so we can all admire!

His agency are brilliant at his promotion I must say, he's always in the right place at the right time and that will no doubt pay so many dividends as his career continues to skyrocket.

I hope he doesn't mind us all hopping along for the ride, and I hope the few nuts who chase him down the street don't ruin it for the rest of us!!

I'm clueing for looks

February 16, 2014 3:34 pm  #19531

Wanda and Tim did a fine job of raising our Ben.  

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

February 16, 2014 3:50 pm  #19532

Biggles86 wrote:

I know we keep saying it but seriously how can one man be so sexy, funny, modest, intelligent and all those amazing things he is???   Pure perfection

This! Nothing more to add!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

February 16, 2014 4:05 pm  #19533

tonnaree wrote:

Wanda and Tim did a fine job of raising our Ben.  

Indeed they did!

February 16, 2014 4:20 pm  #19534

awww!

/cumberbatchphotos/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

February 16, 2014 4:21 pm  #19535

How have I never seem this photo before? It's beautiful!

February 16, 2014 4:27 pm  #19536

I didn´t know that either...maybe a new one? but stunning anyway...

February 16, 2014 4:45 pm  #19537

I just want to brush that hair away from his face... 'accidentally' touch his cheekbone... then faint 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

February 16, 2014 4:51 pm  #19538

He's just so beautiful, I love his lips.
I love his distinctive cupids bow, it's just so, awh.

February 16, 2014 5:19 pm  #19539

Just... kkvflnbhpäacäb oibäab njb

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

February 16, 2014 5:20 pm  #19540

asdfghjkl;' gosh, he's just, GAH.

Even the mention of his name is able to make me melt now. They just mentioned his name on the BAFTAs, and even that made me squeal.

Board footera