BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 5, 2012 9:14 pm  #1

Role Play Sign Up

If enough people sign up here who are interested, then I'll start our own Role Play where we can each post something in character and carry on the story etc...

This topic will be for people to register their interest and say which part they'd like to play. You don't have to have the character's name as your Screen Name here, although that would be quite cool too and make things easier so you could always sign up with a specific character name...

Well seeing as I'm the first to start it I get to pick first so I'm gonna be Sherlock, duh.  That's not to say that other people can't be Sherlock too, because we can make up different scenarios and storyworlds that are separate from one another.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

March 5, 2012 11:32 pm  #2

Re: Role Play Sign Up

Well, I could give it a try beeing Irene Adler... I think that would be appropriate. But I'm not sure I can express myself well enough in English to do a good job here. Anyway, I think it would be funny to make an attempt 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Waiting for a crazy man in a blue box to fall from the sky...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

March 6, 2012 1:54 pm  #3

I'll be Molly!

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

March 6, 2012 8:20 pm  #4

I would love to be mrs Hudson ^^

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a highly functioning sociopath. Do your research."
-- Sherlock (to Anderson)

March 6, 2012 9:12 pm  #5

Awesome...some great choices here guys!

March 6, 2012 9:51 pm  #6

We REALLY need someone to play John Watson, Moriarty, Lestrade, Mycroft, Donovan and Anderson.

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

March 7, 2012 11:23 am  #7

Can I be Jim Moriarty,please?

puzzle: 10 B

March 7, 2012 11:41 am  #8

Well that would make sense! 

March 7, 2012 5:23 pm  #9

Admit it...no one wants to be Anderson or Donovan do they!?

March 7, 2012 5:30 pm  #10

Lol, who would?! I'm sure you could make up some good stories with them though.

March 8, 2012 9:47 pm  #11

Well if it gets started, I would be honored to portray John Watson.

March 8, 2012 10:08 pm  #12

Awesome...we don't need many more people to get started now. We've certainly got all the essential characters at least...

March 9, 2012 4:56 am  #13

If there's any chance for me to play my dream role as a German tourist at last ...you can have me! 

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

March 9, 2012 8:27 am  #14

Of course! Minor roles are just as important too!

March 31, 2012 4:09 pm  #15

I'm very intrigued by RP and I'd like to give it a try. :D Is there any way I could do a short one with you, Sherlock Holmes, to see how it works exactly and if I like it?

I could be John.

Let me know!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Moriarty: "How hard do you find it? Having to say 'I don't know' ?"
Sherlock: "I don't know."
Moriarty: "Oh that's clever, that's very clever, awfully clever."

March 31, 2012 8:13 pm  #16

Yeah sure. D'you want me to start one on here then and we can just have a little practice run or something? I've got a big long paragraph I wrote ages ago about Sherlock's return to Baker Street after Reichenbach but it's quite long and involved...so maybe I could just start a random one say set some time after Reichenbach once things have settled down? Or did you have anything particular in mind?

March 31, 2012 8:26 pm  #17

Cool! I'm curious to see your long intro paragraph but it's up to you if you want to use it up in a practice run or not! ;D

A few questions:
Is RP dialogue only? (no internal insights from the characters?)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Moriarty: "How hard do you find it? Having to say 'I don't know' ?"
Sherlock: "I don't know."
Moriarty: "Oh that's clever, that's very clever, awfully clever."

April 1, 2012 3:25 am  #18

No, it can include internal thoughts too, and descriptions of actions and scenery.

April 22, 2012 6:19 pm  #19

Oh is this different to the other one?? If so I think I could do Lestrade... OMG!

Watson: Anytime you want to include me... "No, I'm Sherlock Holmes. I always work alone because no one else can compete with my massive intellect!"

April 22, 2012 9:35 pm  #20

You totally should! Good old Lestrade!

Board footera