BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 22, 2014 7:01 am  #221

Re: Have you had any dreams about Sherlock?

As I've said before, I often have Sherlock dreams but then don't remember them.
So hooray, I actually remember my one from last night and it was a first...
Stop sniggerig in the back, but I actually had my 1st JOHNLOCK dream!
Well kind of and it was very mild.
It did follow the pattern to other dreams I've had...
We started off in a BBC Sherlock scene, a domestic one with the Watsons(including a baby) and Sherlock.
Mary is sitting at a table with baby in the high chair next to her.
Sherlock is sitting opposite Mary and John is standing by his side.
Sherlock is reminiscing, saying how he has good memories of such a place/thing/time.. because it's when he was first introduced to baby.
Mary makes a sarky comment to him on the lines of: well it wasn't all for your benefit.
John immediately puts his hand on Sherlock and very visibly starts stroking his shoulder.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 26, 2014 4:11 pm  #222

Last night I went crime solving with Sherlock and John. We had to break into a black castle where an especially evil criminal lived. But as soon as we got inside, it turned out there were other people living on the ground floor of the castle. They were just having a party and thought we had been invited. They were all very nice to us. We sat down at the table and ate with them, mixing with the other guests. Then suddenly a lady gave us some sheets of paper and said if we wanted to stay there we had to do a maths test. So we brooded over the problems for a while, until the lady collected the papers. Half an hour later we got them back with corrections and marks. I don't know what I got (given that it was maths I probably failed the test). John was quite good, he got a B. Sherlock's calculations were all crossed out with red felt pen and "You cheated!" written on top of the paper. That was the end of the dream.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He’s got a dog. We go to the pub on weekends. I’ve met his mum and dad …

… and his friends and all his family and I’ve no idea why I’m telling you this.

February 5, 2014 1:53 pm  #223

haha...maths is in my nightmares as well!
today I had a dream - I was a double-agent and have to pretend having an love affair with both Sherlock and Moriarty. and it wasn´t a nightmare at all! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

February 5, 2014 6:34 pm  #224

Now, I had one about Amanda and Martin last night.
They were on a flight and Martin was looking out the window saying:  look, New Zealand. I remember it from when I came to film the Hobbit!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

February 5, 2014 11:54 pm  #225

Besley, you're really going to town with these dreams!  I loved your Johnlock one; although, just like the show, it could be seen as a bit ambiguous and we could interpret it to mean deep friendship and loyalty.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

February 6, 2014 5:03 am  #226

MysteriaSleuthbedder wrote:

I actually did have a dream about "Sherlock" last night.  Series 3 premiered, I watched it all the way through and then realized: they never explained how Sherlock survived the fall.

Did you seriously post this before Season 3 actually aired? I had to double-check the date.

What TVTropes would call "Hilarious in Hindsight." And Balki Bartokomous would say, "You must have ESPN." (He's mispronouncing "ESP.")

Didn't we also have someone post here that they dreamed they got drunk with Sherlock?

February 6, 2014 12:44 pm  #227

I had a dream where I couldn't move; only observe. (Sort of with a sleep paralysis. Those are scary btw) And Sherlock and John was there looking at me talking about how I died. Inside my head I was screaming at them that I wasn't dead.

This isn't exactly a dream; but
Sometimes when I've been deprived of sleep I can do things before I fall asleep and I won't remember it. This time I had tested the new Disney pens I bought and for some reason wrote '-SH' on my hand. I woke up and couldn't for the life of me remember doing it. I still don't know for sure.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

February 8, 2014 9:23 pm  #228

kazza474 wrote:

I cannot repeat any dreams I may or may not have had regarding this particular gentleman.

You're all too young & a lady never tells

Exactly

Paraphrased
Sherlock: "Have you kept in touch with John?"
Mycroft: "Oh yes, we meet every Friday for fish and chips!"

February 14, 2014 4:12 am  #229

One of mine involved Sherlock chasing a mammoth, losing John and the Tenth Doctor...

February 14, 2014 7:19 am  #230

You know I had another one the other night and I can't really remember it now...
I just know it was a bit of a heartbreaker...
John had been carted off by somebody who was doing something awful to him...
Sherlock desperatelty seeking him.The ususal drill!

February 14, 2014 8:42 pm  #231

I'll tell you what is really annoying for me. When I am obsessing about an actor I rarely dream about them. Unless I dream about them but don't remember, though I usually remember my dreams.

For example, my last actor obsession (though he still is, but Sherlock has kinda kicked him down tothe no 2 slot!) was Richard Armitage (swoon). At the time of my obsession I hardly ever dreamed of him, but now Sherlock/Ben is more on my mind I am bloomin' well dreaming of Richard! And lots of times too.

So maybe I should stop obsessing about Sherlock and he'll pop up in my dreams! *sigh*

Maybe I just have a weird brain, I dunno.

February 16, 2014 7:31 pm  #232

Oh! Let me guys tell you about the dream I had last night about Sherlock. It was crazy yet very adventurous. XD In the dream, I was working in some type of Pharmacy store like CVS or Walgreens kind of store with the whole cast of Sherlock. XDDDDDDDDDDD I don't remember that much of the dream which is a shame. The only details I know is that I talked to Molly alot about sherlock. Sherlock kept following me in a way like the one scene in the bank in the Blind Banker. Also, ranted about John and Molly to me with me just nodding and listening. Sherlock convinced me to help in some kind fo case, which led me to track down a suspect in the sewers. I was jumping ledges and hanging like a platform game. XD 

February 16, 2014 7:40 pm  #233

^That sounds like such a fun dream!

There's a dream I'm hoping to have one day... 10 years ago I was watching LoTR - Fellowship of The Ring all of the time; it was on loop so much that the VHS tape broke in the end... One night I dreamed about the entire movie from start to finish, the lines were all correct. Only difference was that the characters had switched... I so need to see how my mind could have fun with Sherlock!

Wonder who would be who...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

February 16, 2014 8:41 pm  #234

I had a dream last night about Mycroft driving me up to a huge house in which I had to find Sherlock but didn´t.. it was a bit scary.

February 18, 2014 7:37 am  #235

I had a dream about Benedict, when I was away.
We were watching him filming...I suspect it may have been August: Osage county

February 18, 2014 10:44 am  #236

I had a rather silly dream this morning... I was chasing Sherlock; wanting to touch his hair and I think I may have been some sort of villian too! I finally managed to 'catch' his hair and it was sooo soft!

Then I was woken by my text alert... Sherlock's voice saying "Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street"... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

February 23, 2014 8:58 am  #237

Get lost.

February 28, 2014 12:38 pm  #238

I can't remember much about the dream I had last night.

But I saw a man reading a newspaper and on the front page was a picture of Sherlock and I couldn't really make out the headline. My first thought was that it was about the Show; then I found out the show was real, and I was in the middle of it...

then it all got really confusing and I forgot the rest of it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

March 1, 2014 6:55 pm  #239

I had another dream last night...

I was watching a strange TV show that mocked other TV shows (sort of Scary movie)... I didn't even get all of the refferences myself, but I did get the Sherlock ones of course! The best bit was that Benedict actually played Sherlock in it... some other dude played John Watson... there was a strange scene with Sherlock hiding in some woman's bed and John finding him and throwing a fit.

Later it got a bit... uh, well not for anyones ears! But well... gosh Ben had a nice bum! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

March 9, 2014 12:11 pm  #240

I had the best dream about Sherlock last night, it was a bit weird and I don´t know why but it put me in a great mood that lasts until now. I was hiding under a desk he was searching for clues and he didn´t see me (very realistic! ) but I could watch all his movements and his face very closely. That´s all, but it felt so real and was honestly great LOL. Oh dear, I´m going crazy.. do you think I need professional help? 

Board footera