BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 17, 2014 3:35 pm  #961

Re: Free Rants

sherlocked wrote:

Mattlocked wrote:

I think it was me who said that I would leave the show, the forum and the fandom if Moriarty is still alive. But this wasn't meant really seriously as one maybe can see when looking at it IN the context.
1. I love Moriarty/Andrew (just in case if anyone here still doesn't know  ) and
2. I fully agree with NOT getting too excited about things we don't know, yet.

Mattlocked, I wasn't aiming at you, lol!
Now, if it turns out, that Moriarty created horcruxes, and that John and Sherlock will entertain us hunting them down and try to find the off switches of said horcruxes... yes, then I will never watch the show again and never come back here

Oh, I know. It's just that I recognised it was me saying such things and I felt I had to explain it a bit. Otherwise I would not sound very authentic. 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

January 24, 2014 6:46 pm  #962

Grrrrrr! What a waste of that money that was! I feel a bit (not a lot, but a bit) better now! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

January 29, 2014 3:27 pm  #963

Rain! Rain! Go away! Don't bother coming back another day! Honestly I am sick to death of...flooding...mud...mud...mud...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

January 29, 2014 5:08 pm  #964

Least you're not stuck in a playground like I am!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 30, 2014 11:48 am  #965

Oh God no! I've done playground duty in my time! That, I do not envy you!

February 6, 2014 2:41 pm  #966

Gosh I need to rant badly!!

I am in so much pain and I do NOT like pain! My shoulder and back are in constant pain and now something happened to my leg so I can't walk. I don't even know what to do about it; I am currently watching a lot of Sherlock because somehow it seems to help me escape the pain for a few seconds.

Most annoying thing about this is that I fear that I can't walk tomorrow either and I have plans with my best friend! We have a Sherlock marathon planned! I'm going to do the same thing I did to her with Doctor Who; make her obsessed. And I'm not even sorry! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

February 6, 2014 8:29 pm  #967

How are you now?

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

February 6, 2014 8:36 pm  #968

Harriet wrote:

How are you now?

Thank's for asking! 

I'm a little better now; after I took a hot shower I can at least hopple about a bit without screaming... I am still in a lot of pain though but at least the worst of it is gone! 

*Deep breaths* 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

February 6, 2014 8:37 pm  #969

I'm so sorry for you - do you know where it comes from?

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

February 6, 2014 8:43 pm  #970

I think it's a muscle knot; that's what I permanently have in my back and shoulder. I can feel the knot in my leg but I can't seem to massage it away. But it's a good sign that it has lessened after my shower. There's hope! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

February 6, 2014 8:45 pm  #971

Ouch... ! Hope you will be much better soon! 

February 6, 2014 8:47 pm  #972

Thanks! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

February 9, 2014 9:50 pm  #973

So sorry for the double post here...

But... *Slams fist into table*

In high school I knew this girl who was emotionally abusing me. She would play all sorts of mind games and I later found out she spread all sorts of rumours about me. Yes, typical teenage movie-stuff... She even cut and dyed my hair once just so she could poke fun at me behind my back and I let her do all of those things because I felt sorry for her... I have later found out she might be a sociopath. 

I left her after she had torn my other friend apart... Never told her why; I just left and never spoke to her again. I met her years later and she apologized for what she had done to me; saying she knew what she had done but also made sure to tell me her marriage was terrible. 

I don't know why, but a few years ago I accepted her friend request on Facebook and I have kept her there... there hasn't been much contact, just a few likes... Today she decided to comment on a status about my hair. (She became a hair dresser) and told me how much fun we had the night she cut my hair. 

It angers me so much; It shouldn't. She has no power over me; I am not 16 anymore but 23. But I just hate that I know she might want something from me. She might have left her husband (just a feeling I got from some facebook posts she made). I don't want to be that person she can just run to and completely manipulate. *deep breath* I have quite enough in my fictional and 'High Functioning Sociopath' 

*deep breaths* Thank goodness I'm not in Highschool anymore. 

Last edited by This Is The Phantom Lady (February 9, 2014 9:52 pm)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

February 9, 2014 10:01 pm  #974

Still thinking about what to say - what an upsetting person! 

I think it happens to most of us that there are persons and situations from the past we find hard to deal with after how many years.
Don't let this discourage you.

February 11, 2014 4:47 pm  #975

^I feel a lot better about it now; like you said she is from the past! And I'll make sure she remains there!

Argh! Why do I never say no? I wasn't going to go on that mystery shopping 'mission' tomorrow because I'm sick... the job involves a lot of talking and being really attentive and observing... Everything I'm not at the moment. 

My agent called just now and I just had to pick up; she really wanted me to take the job and could I say no? No I couldn't! 

And I will have to sneakily take a picture of the shops front, something I have no idea how to do with that specific shop without being noticed... it's an open shop inside a small mall. Just... just... 

*breathes* No, I can do this, I'm an awesome detective; Sherlock wouldn't panic about this. 

Last edited by This Is The Phantom Lady (February 11, 2014 4:49 pm)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

February 13, 2014 8:44 pm  #976

Good luck!

I'm just here to complain about the girl stuff. Because I figured out why I'm so irritable today.
The first clue I paid attention to was the fact that I was ogling a container of chocolate milk where I normally pay it no mind. And then proceeded to think about how much I wanted chocolate and other comfort foods. Then there was the slight ache in my lower body and the fact that basically everything my sister was doing was annoying me.

Irrational, slightly emotional, and with another increased er...appetite...I swear, Sherlock could've deduced it in seconds, but it took me half the day! And now my head hurts!

So, bascially...yay, I've been visited by the PMS fairy! Time to go between griping about everything and convicing myself it could be worse (because it really could).

February 13, 2014 8:47 pm  #977

Ha, ha. One time my husband came home and tossed chocolates (Lindor balls) throught the door and asked if it was safe to come in. Fortunately for him, I found it funny!

February 13, 2014 8:48 pm  #978

I would have found it endearing.

February 13, 2014 8:50 pm  #979

Thankfully something I never suffered with.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

February 13, 2014 8:51 pm  #980

Oh God...I get serious chocolate cravings during the time of the month! XD

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

Board footera