BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 18, 2012 1:59 am  #1

OH Dear me!

We have a problem.

So far only 32 members know if they are male or female; only 25 of those know their age and only 15 know where they come from.

Sherlock would be appalled.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

June 18, 2012 6:17 am  #2

Re: OH Dear me!

Come on, folks, with a little bit of deduction you should be able to figure it out  .

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

June 18, 2012 5:07 pm  #3

Oh well! Seems they're really... vague.
It can't be that they don't want to tell it, can it, 'cause it's anonymous, right?

Or maybe that means it's the number of the more active members of this forum.
It's weird, though. Everbody loves polls!

June 18, 2012 5:11 pm  #4

Maybe they're living "Slaughterhouse Five" -life. They're 40 and the next morning when they wake up they realise they're at their seventies. The next morning they're 25 and so on. YOU try and vote in age polls in the middle of all that hooplaa.

Last edited by Dramagod (June 18, 2012 5:12 pm)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My blog: 3sidestoeverystory.tumblr.com

June 18, 2012 5:39 pm  #5

OR... they're all Time Lords.

June 18, 2012 6:00 pm  #6

kazza474 wrote:

We have a problem.

So far only 32 members know if they are male or female; only 25 of those know their age and only 15 know where they come from.

Sherlock would be appalled.

No, he would not.. he would know their exact age and gender from their posts (frequency, typos, use of the word "of") - and, in fairness, I believe we can, too.
I personally like not being told who I am writing to (or, in some cases, against), and finding out little bits of information as time progresses.

Nevertheless, I did fill in the polls, I just cannot resist a good poll

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"There is no such word as 'impossible' in my dictionary. In fact, everything between 'herring' and 'marmalade' seems to be missing." Dirk Gently

Finally, I have made it to Cipher Expert :-))))) (8.8.2012)

Board footera