BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 6, 2014 7:40 pm  #1121

Re: Chit-chat

This Is The Phantom Lady wrote:

I can't wait for tomorrow! Sherlock marathon with my friend who has not yet watched the show! And I haven't seen her in a month either. Aaaw!

I've been trying the same thing with a colleague of mine for three weeks now, but there was always something that had us cancel our Monday evening Sherlock time. Hopefully the coming Monday it'll finally happen!

February 7, 2014 7:59 am  #1122

TeeJay wrote:

I can't wait for tomorrow! Sherlock marathon with my friend who has not yet watched the show! And I haven't seen her in a month either. Aaaw!

I've been trying the same thing with a colleague of mine for three weeks now, but there was always something that had us cancel our Monday evening Sherlock time. Hopefully the coming Monday it'll finally happen!

I have tried with my friends since the show came out! Only because they saw season 3 on TV they are gonna watch it. Sometimes they should listen

February 7, 2014 9:23 am  #1123

I am really lucky to have geeky friends! It makes it a lot more fun to be obsessed with things like Sherlock and being able to share it!

I am a bit worried about showing her Sherlock though; With Doctor Who, that I also got her obsessed about we have a Doctor each... what if we both fall for Sherlock/Benedict... *swallows* At least I 'had' him first! She can have John... or maybe even Greg.

Bah, why does it have to rain when my boots have holes? My feet are soaked

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

February 7, 2014 10:04 am  #1124

Lucky you. I know people that watch Doctor Who but not that much. I am the only one in my group of friends who knows of Benedict and Loves him. My other friends are all obsessed with One Direction and all that 

Yay for anti-social life.

I love the rain, but not when my shoes break. I was in the city and forgot an umbrella so I was walking around in my school uniform drenched. Oops.

February 7, 2014 10:19 am  #1125

On the bright side you won't have to share him! XD

I don't have to 'worry' about Directioners and Beliebers (Not going to say anything bad...) but I'm lucky the 'freaks' chose me in high school! They did actually. My now best friend came to me during lunch and ordered me to sit at their table. I thought she was going to eat me...

___

I do love the rain! I love going for long walks in it... but the shoes are driving me nuts! I don't worry about my faux fur and my hair being drenched, the shoes bother me! I hope you dry soon!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

February 7, 2014 10:30 am  #1126

On the bright side you won't have to share him! XD

I don't have to 'worry' about Directioners and Beliebers (Not going to say anything bad...) but I'm lucky the 'freaks' chose me in high school! They did actually. My now best friend came to me during lunch and ordered me to sit at their table. I thought she was going to eat me...

___

I do love the rain! I love going for long walks in it... but the shoes are driving me nuts! I don't worry about my faux fur and my hair being drenched, the shoes bother me! I hope you dry soon!

Don't get me started on Bieber (no offence bu I really hate him) Yeah I won't have to share him, thank god for that. He is way too hot too share ;)

hahahah she just eats you at school, great first day

Rain is fantastic! I am the only person at school who loves it... Yay me 

February 7, 2014 10:44 am  #1127

We should start a club! Rain-lovers!

I was actually sad when I had been in Dublin for 6 days on a school trip and it didn't rain once... If, well when I go to London some day it has better rain!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

February 7, 2014 11:26 am  #1128

We should start a club! Rain-lovers!

I was actually sad when I had been in Dublin for 6 days on a school trip and it didn't rain once... If, well when I go to London some day it has better rain!

We should!!! It only rains in Melbourne when it wants too. Right now it's summer so it's over 40 everyday :/

February 7, 2014 11:32 am  #1129

A bit warmer temperatures would be lovely; as long as I still got my rain... the cold is bad for my joints (gosh I don't sound like I'm turning 24).

Funny thing is, I grew up on the one spot in Denmark that has been confirmed to has the least rain... Maybe that's why I'm so fascinated by it??

I think this boredom is turning me into Sherlock... what ever people do, do not hand me a gun. I will shoot the wall!

Last edited by This Is The Phantom Lady (February 7, 2014 11:33 am)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

February 7, 2014 11:49 am  #1130

A bit warmer temperatures would be lovely; as long as I still got my rain... the cold is bad for my joints (gosh I don't sound like I'm turning 24).

Funny thing is, I grew up on the one spot in Denmark that has been confirmed to has the least rain... Maybe that's why I'm so fascinated by it??

I think this boredom is turning me into Sherlock... what ever people do, do not hand me a gun. I will shoot the wall!

Yeah but when it's 40 it is torture. Plus with school im stressed a bit so that isnt helping at all.

Im bored as heck but I should be asleep. I have work in the morning. The joys of being 15

February 7, 2014 12:00 pm  #1131

Aw,better get some sleep then! I wish I had work... unemployment is tedious!

Good luck with school and work!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

February 7, 2014 12:07 pm  #1132

Aw,better get some sleep then! I wish I had work... unemployment is tedious!

Good luck with school and work!

Not at the place I work at. The people are horrid. I have tried to quit but i have to wait a bit. Ughhh

February 7, 2014 9:47 pm  #1133

I started on Monday at this local amateur theater and it lasts for 4 months. We've been playing group games, done push-ups and ran every day for 3-4 hours and even though I've never liked excercising I'm loving it. There's 20 young people in the group and they're all pretty cool and a few of them sing and play an instrument like myself. Today I was sitting on the ground with this girl and we sang and played duets of songs from Jamiroquai, Nick Drake and The Beatles. I trying to get rid of my depression and blocks with this theater thing and after just a week it seems like this place is working.

Also, for the first time in like 10 years, I have a date for Valentines. I wonder if things are finally turning to the better in my life.

Rant over.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My blog: 3sidestoeverystory.tumblr.com

February 8, 2014 6:03 pm  #1134

After an awesome Sherlock marathon with my best friend; she is now absolutely in love with Benedict and his collar bones... We have a thing about discussing people's collar bones and other pieces of their anatomy... 

And gosh I can not remember the last time I have laughed so much! I am never making a month and a half pass before spending time with her; Never again! 

____

I tried to make a deduction on a guy today as I was leaving the train station... I am pretty sure Sherlock would laugh at me... From the fact that the guy was using a pay-phone I deduced he was single and probably a mother's boy...

I think I should sleep instead. 

Last edited by This Is The Phantom Lady (February 8, 2014 6:08 pm)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

February 8, 2014 6:18 pm  #1135

DramaGod, that sounds just great! Exercise is fantastic for combating depression plus a date (wooooooo!) for Valentine's Day! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

February 8, 2014 9:46 pm  #1136

DramaGod and Phantom: Well done, both of you! 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

February 8, 2014 9:50 pm  #1137

Congrats to both of you. It is wonderful to convert friends. And having found the drama group and having a Valentine date - thumbs up. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

February 8, 2014 10:00 pm  #1138

Yea, I was kind of thinking of Mary - thumbs up! 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

February 8, 2014 10:57 pm  #1139

Haha so did I! 

I am going to get myself a porcelain skull... I want it in white, My friend teased me and said I should get myself a pink one; I'm actually tempted! I am a little too addicted to pink!

But a pink skull... I may buy most things in pink; prefferably with Hello Kitty but... there has to be a limit right?

*googles pink skulls*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

February 9, 2014 2:25 pm  #1140

Ma5dz! Your signature Gif is sooooo distracting!!! Stop it! (By which I actually mean, DON'T! )

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

Board footera