BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 19, 2012 10:09 pm  #21

Re: Looking for a thread or post in the forum : ask here

Davina wrote:

Where did the Boss post the photos of the reenactment of the events at the Reichenbach Falls during the pilgrimage? I cannot find it and I have a link to a short radio broadcast about it.

Try It's Canon - BBC magazine article.

September 19, 2012 11:15 pm  #22

The thread with the old-fashioned language in the original publications?

September 20, 2012 1:04 am  #23

Do you mean the thing about "ejaculating" in Giggle Time?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

September 20, 2012 5:36 am  #24

That was the one, thank you!

December 5, 2012 4:00 pm  #25

Maybe I haven't looked hard enough but:
Where can I talk about (and when I say talk I mean worship) Andrew Scott the best?

December 5, 2012 4:37 pm  #26

Just have a look at "Other cast and production team", there you'll find quite a lot on Andrew. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

December 5, 2012 5:33 pm  #27

Is there no "favourite Pictures" or similar one like there is one for batchie and martin?

December 5, 2012 5:36 pm  #28

Not yet, I think. Feel free to start one. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

January 18, 2014 1:59 pm  #29

Has there been a thread/poll comparing all three series in their entirety? Be interesting to see what everyone here thinks as general consensus on imdb seems to be that series 3 has gone off the rails. 

January 18, 2014 8:03 pm  #30

I don't believe there is. Why not post one? I thin it is definitely a worthwhile exercise.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

February 4, 2014 12:12 pm  #31

I’m looking for the thread which lists the names of forum reader apps (iphone/android) supported by this board.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Series arc of Sherlock | Clues to #johnlock being endgame | My fav Sherlock blog

February 4, 2014 7:33 pm  #32

tykobrian wrote:

I’m looking for the thread which lists the names of forum reader apps (iphone/android) supported by this board.

Do you mean you want to install this forum onto your   mobile device?   I did that by going into my internet/web settings  on my cell phone,  and I typed in  sherlock.boardhost.com   in the search engine box,  then I saved it into my bookmarks.   I  hope this helps.  And I don't think there's a thread on this topic;  I just did a search,  and no results popped up.     

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

February 4, 2014 7:35 pm  #33

Lelli wrote:

Is there no "favourite Pictures" or similar one like there is one for batchie and martin?

there are plenty  of these pic threads on all  series blocks...for all episodes.   they  are in  each episode thread somewhere.   and they are delicious!!!   

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

February 5, 2014 6:10 am  #34

sherlockskitty wrote:

tykobrian wrote:

Do you mean you want to install this forum onto your   mobile device?   I did that by going into my internet/web settings  on my cell phone,  and I typed in  sherlock.boardhost.com   in the search engine box,  then I saved it into my bookmarks.   I  hope this helps.  And I don't think there's a thread on this topic;  I just did a search,  and no results popped up.     

Yes I have visited the board  from my cellphone's browser but I was wondering if this board supports forum reader apps like tapatalk.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Series arc of Sherlock | Clues to #johnlock being endgame | My fav Sherlock blog

February 5, 2014 8:46 am  #35

The board is a website, so any app that works with a website will, presumably, work with the forum. I don't know what tapatalk is. I only access the site via a browser.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

September 8, 2014 5:28 pm  #36

I can't find any thread discussing the mini episode "Many happy returns". And since it's a canon episode of Sherlock shouldn't there be a seperate section dedicated to it like others or something?  Granted it's not even ten minutes long but all Sherlock episodes are fodder for discussion I think.

September 8, 2014 5:41 pm  #37

http://sherlock.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=3978
"Mini Episode "Many Happy Returns" on the 24th"

see also http://sherlock.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=3985
and some more via search function.

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

November 8, 2014 11:21 am  #38

I found a side in internet, discussing also BC- and Sherlock-Fandom and the Ice bucket Challenge, that is so funny and so true, but writen in german. Sadly it´s too much text to translate it, at least for me.
Is there a place for it somewhere or didn´t you want stuff writen in another language than english?
It is called "the freaks and I" and here is the link http://diefreaksundich.de/tag/benedict-cumberbatch/

Bitte nicht so drängeln, wir sind hier bei der Arbeit und nicht auf der Flucht!
Please don´t push, we are at work and not on the run.

November 8, 2014 4:32 pm  #39

We had a discussion that there shall be no threads in other languages than English, but a thread for links to other language sites might be a good idea if wanted.

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

November 8, 2014 4:56 pm  #40

I honestly wouldn't mind threads in other languages...it's up to the staff.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

Board footera