BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 17, 2012 8:36 pm  #1

Scottish Falsetto Sock Puppet Theatre- Sherlock

This is the first attempt for this world famous theatre troup to reenact the BBCs Sherlock. Well I found it funny!

This is the second!

Look to camera Martin!

And this, you lucky, lucky people is the third!

Last edited by Davina (June 17, 2012 8:56 pm)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

June 18, 2012 2:22 pm  #2

Re: Scottish Falsetto Sock Puppet Theatre- Sherlock

So much comedy!

Very Morecambe and Wise.

"Little does he know" and "Bendy bus" are very Glaswegian terms - but the guy sounds like a Fifer and Aberdonian mixed together.

I've added him to my subscriptions as that was comedic gold.

Thanks Davina!

-m0r

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.

June 18, 2012 4:35 pm  #3

I am actually weeping with laughter. I hope someone tips off the cast/crew of Sherlock that this exists.

Thank you for posting it Davina

June 18, 2012 6:38 pm  #4

It is hilarious isn't it. Glad you have enjoyed. Certainly brightens any dull day.

I have just watched them again and couldn't stop laughing.

It's a totally different programme!

Moriarty's accent is a classic.

Last edited by Davina (June 18, 2012 6:52 pm)

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

June 18, 2012 10:05 pm  #5

I have never heard of the Scottish Falsetto Sock Puppet Theatre but these videos were great.  The third was hysterical--they did a terrific job parodying the show.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.  -- Helen Keller

June 19, 2012 6:21 am  #6

I love the fact that they also did three episodes with the last one ending with The Fall.

August 21, 2012 10:35 pm  #7

Bump! For new members who have not been able to take delight in the giggles these provide.

Board footera