BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 2, 2014 8:34 am  #1101

Re: Chit-chat

Aren't we all?!
I do recommend 'The Casebook', if you don't have it..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

February 2, 2014 8:42 am  #1102

Chokes on her coffee...no not really like David Copperfield. Who is Chris Angel? I really love Dynamo's work as well but Derren is...is...different!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

February 2, 2014 8:44 am  #1103

He is simply The Best.
Youtube could well be your friend

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

February 2, 2014 2:16 pm  #1104

After waiting for 17 years, this July I am finally going to get to see my all time favorite band play live and get to meet the members of the band. London, baby!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My blog: 3sidestoeverystory.tumblr.com

February 2, 2014 10:22 pm  #1105

Wow! That is great news Dramagod! Worth the wait!? 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

February 2, 2014 11:56 pm  #1106

I'm 100% it will be but I'll let you know in July.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My blog: 3sidestoeverystory.tumblr.com

February 3, 2014 2:57 am  #1107

What band, dramagod?   
Chris angel is a magician here in the states.   He made a card rise up from the bottom of a glass which had no card in it.

I'm watching the superbowl and I just saw the CUTEST AD with a puppy and a Clydesdale horse.  SEAHAWKS are the champs!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

February 3, 2014 8:02 am  #1108

The Clydesdale advert is lovely isn't it...shame about the taste of the beer though! 

Chris Angel sounds rather like our Dynamo.

February 3, 2014 9:35 pm  #1109

I'm completely knock out tonight: i call my brother tonight and he told me that his bladder cancer has returned and hé will be operated again at the end of the month... i was so shaken that i spilled water on my laptop.
My nephew must be operated of thé knee, thé other had an accident without injury thank god and my mother is still un hospital....
I'm really tired

---------------------------------------
Enjoy the silence
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats." - Albert Schweitzer

February 3, 2014 9:40 pm  #1110

Oh dear!
*hugs*

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

February 3, 2014 9:45 pm  #1111

Sorry to hear that, Titania. Looking at my own life, this year didn't exactly get off to a great start. Let's hope February changes that! Wishing you that everything will turn out for the best! I've got all my fingers crossed for you.

February 3, 2014 9:54 pm  #1112

TeeJay wrote:

Sorry to hear that, Titania. Looking at my own life, this year didn't exactly get off to a great start. Let's hope February changes that! Wishing you that everything will turn out for the best! I've got all my fingers crossed for you.

Thank you TJ I know that the year didn't start well for you too.... i tried to be optimistic with my brother but i'm just scared even if i know that the pronostic ils good for that kind of cancer... i dread having to announce it to my mother
I hâte 2014 already and i hope it will get better for the 2 of us

Enjoy the silence
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats." - Albert Schweitzer

February 3, 2014 10:07 pm  #1113

Hope all turns out well for you and your family, Titania. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

February 4, 2014 9:47 am  #1114

Best wishes to you and yours Titania. X

February 4, 2014 12:15 pm  #1115

Thank you for jour kind messages... I really needed to vent! I'm trying to be ans stay optimistic 

Enjoy the silence

February 5, 2014 3:29 pm  #1116

Went to my interviews today. I liked the second one well enough, but I really liked the first. The job is more interesting and the people are very nice ^^ I should know by Friday if I got it, so fingers crossed!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

February 6, 2014 2:20 pm  #1117

Firmly! X

February 6, 2014 2:37 pm  #1118

Good luck kittykat!

... If I don't get the delegation host job for the Irish delegation at the Eurovision; I'm going to throw the biggest fit ever!! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

February 6, 2014 2:54 pm  #1119

Thanks, you two ^^

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

February 6, 2014 7:35 pm  #1120

I can't wait for tomorrow! Sherlock marathon with my friend who has not yet watched the show! And I haven't seen her in a month either. Aaaw!

And she baked muffins! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

Board footera