BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 1, 2014 10:24 pm  #2741

Re: You know you're obsessed with Sherlock when...

course he is. It´s just a (beautiful) fantasy. no one of us want to...him in real. and that´s the reason why we are hiding here. not to hurt anyone with dreams.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

February 1, 2014 10:25 pm  #2742

Quite so.
Tho I do also think he's bright, interesting, talented and a decent guy...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

February 1, 2014 10:31 pm  #2743

and much more  his existence and performance can make lot of people happier. and maybe this fact makes him happy too...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

February 1, 2014 10:32 pm  #2744

Hope so.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

February 1, 2014 10:58 pm  #2745

You know you're obsessed with Sherlock when...

...you want your hubby to grow his curly hair a bit longer, just so that you can run your fingers through it and imagine...!  (sorry hubby!!)

Last edited by SpiralStaircase (February 1, 2014 10:59 pm)

February 2, 2014 12:16 am  #2746

Mrs.Wenceslas wrote:

course he is. It´s just a (beautiful) fantasy. no one of us want to...him in real. and that´s the reason why we are hiding here. not to hurt anyone with dreams.

You don't want to, what? "Have dinner" with Benedict?  

Something that would make him beg for mercy, twice? (I always felt Irene was kind of a stand-in for Benedict fans when she said that line.)

Benedict actually seems almost as uncomfortable with women feeling that way as Sherlock is..

Ceto wrote:

Every time someone says "moriarty" you yell "WHERE!"

When would somebody say "Moriarty, outside the context of talking about Sherlock?" Actually, I have run into, or at least heard of, a few people with that last name. There is actually an Erin Moriarty who works as a correspondent on CNN. Perhaps once I see HLV, I'll think that's appropriate.

Last edited by SherlocklivesinOH (February 2, 2014 9:40 pm)

February 2, 2014 1:43 am  #2747

... you nearly break your neck because you turn your head so quickly whenever someone mentions something along the lines of Sherlock.

... you try to memorise Latin grammar by translating quotes from the show into Latin.

--------------------------------

"Yes, of course I forgive you."

February 2, 2014 5:25 am  #2748

I found myself having to double-check when the movie ('Saving Mr. Banks' about the cinematic dramatisation of Mary Poppins) began with a voice over of " there was a wind from the East coming..." - lol

February 2, 2014 6:26 am  #2749

I was so emotional after watching sad S3 clips on youtube yesterday that hubby said "I hope nothing bad happens to Sherlock in S4, everytime he pinches his finger you are sick for three days."

Outrageous..    

February 2, 2014 8:14 am  #2750

Your signature is magificent and perfect.

February 3, 2014 7:02 am  #2751

Mine? Thank you, besleybean, loved it too when I first read it.

February 3, 2014 7:40 am  #2752

Yeah, it really is, Zatoichi. Absolutely compatible to this... crowd here.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

February 3, 2014 9:29 am  #2753

Thank you, too, gently69! Love this... crowd here! 

February 3, 2014 5:03 pm  #2754

Two from today:
1.  During a language session, 1 of the boys read a sentence which refererd to:  a sharp blade made from meat.
2. On leaving work I said to my colleague that I was too tried to walk to the shop, but I had to for ' his Nibs'.

February 3, 2014 6:13 pm  #2755

I am totally going to start refering to my husband as "His Nibs."

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

February 3, 2014 6:15 pm  #2756

and would you shave for him? 

February 3, 2014 9:40 pm  #2757

I only shave for myself!

February 3, 2014 9:51 pm  #2758

*giggle*

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

February 4, 2014 3:13 am  #2759

My job is in Fraud prevention.  I hear Sherlock's voice in my head doing deductions and the case I'm working when trying to determine whether or not it's fraud.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."
Whoa.  Sherlock was quoting Spock who was quoting Sherlock....Mind blown!!

February 5, 2014 1:46 am  #2760

..when you find no sleep because your toddlers are ill and keep you awake but you are not worried too much because it gives you an excuse to browse the Sherlock-forum all night.. 

Board footera