BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 5, 2012 6:52 am  #1

A plan of 221B

I found this here and liked but didn't know where to place it. So I opened a new thread. Someone took a lot of effort with this plan:

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 5, 2012 7:20 am  #2

Re: A plan of 221B

Oh yeah, I saw those on Tumblr too! They are really well done.

----------------------------------------------------------------
SH: "Brilliant, Anderson."
Anderson: "Really?"
SH: "Yes. Brilliant impression of an idiot."

October 5, 2012 7:23 am  #3

Someone's been busy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

October 5, 2012 7:34 am  #4

Wow, that is a lot of work!

And I am glad to see that this little room between the kitchen and the bed room confused other people as well... it's not an ensuite I'd say, so what is it?

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"There is no such word as 'impossible' in my dictionary. In fact, everything between 'herring' and 'marmalade' seems to be missing." Dirk Gently

Finally, I have made it to Cipher Expert :-))))) (8.8.2012)

October 5, 2012 3:56 pm  #5

So, I gather most fora have much of the same content.
Yes, I think this is cool, too!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 9, 2012 10:35 pm  #6

Yeah, that's spot on! I've been wanting to see one of those for ages. I've always wondered about Sherlock's room and how it connects to the bathroom.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

October 9, 2012 10:38 pm  #7

And there's actually three separate ways to get into the kitchen.

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

October 10, 2012 7:31 am  #8

Or FOUR in Irene's case...I gather she came through the kitchen window!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 10, 2012 8:17 am  #9

Am I the only one thinking of ways to get this built?   I was just shopping for a remake of the leather arm chair and found one similar but in back on amazon for 300 dollars.    Time to start saving!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Come On Jan already!

February 1, 2014 8:21 pm  #10

From Sherlock trying to discover John's middle name he walks past the ensute bathroom door and it sounds like John who is in there is having a shower. We also know from S3 Ep 3 that there is a bath in there. It could be a shower over the bath or a seperate shower. Possibly there could be a washing machine in there too.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We solve crimes, I blog about it and he forgets his pants, so I wouldn’t hold out too much hope. (Scandal in Belgravia)

I asked you for one more miracle. I asked you to stop being dead..........I heard you.(The Empty Hearse)

February 1, 2014 8:22 pm  #11

Why isn't the washing machine in the kitchen?

February 1, 2014 8:45 pm  #12

I thought there was only John's bedroom at the top?
I assumed it went over the living room.

February 1, 2014 9:29 pm  #13

Maybe just attics.

September 7, 2014 1:40 am  #14

Does anyone here have any ideas as to the company make or model of Dr. Watson's chair in the livingroom?  The big burgundy/plum patterned over stuffed chair with the plaid blanket draped over the back?  

Help appreicated!
Thanks!!!

I'm completely in love with that chair!  

Rosey_Posey

September 15, 2015 1:17 am  #15

Where, exactly, is John's bedroom?  They've never showed it on the TV show, or the stairs that lead up to it.  And does he have his own bathroom (excluding a bathtub and shower, I suspect, seeing as he has to take his showers downstairs from his room)?

Last edited by kgreen20 (September 15, 2015 1:21 am)

September 15, 2015 4:40 am  #16

I don't know, honsetly. But your questions sound like you are planing to write a fan fic. If you do, could I encourage you to take part of the annual Secret Santa Fic Exchange?

And if you do indeed plan to write a fan fic maybe you should also post your questions here:
http://sherlock.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=6507

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

Board footera