BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 17, 2013 9:23 pm  #1081

Re: Chit-chat

Pan Tau

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

November 17, 2013 9:34 pm  #1082

Luzie, der Schrecken der Straße (sorry, I don't know the English title) 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

November 17, 2013 9:36 pm  #1083

Lucie, postrach ulice
Arabela
Návštěvníci

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

November 17, 2013 9:37 pm  #1084

All those wonderful fairytale films!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

November 17, 2013 9:41 pm  #1085

and the original Budweiser 

November 18, 2013 5:20 am  #1086

Brilliant!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

November 18, 2013 9:25 am  #1087

Franz Kafka, Alfons Mucha (one of my favorite artists).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"There is a place for people like you, the desperate, the terrified. The ones with nowhere else to run."
"What place?"
"221B Baker Street."

November 18, 2013 12:13 pm  #1088

Mucha! Missed a big exhibition when I was in Prague this year. Ivan Lendl's collection. No-one else wanted to see it. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

November 18, 2013 7:44 pm  #1089

Wow you are really good and I'm proud of my home country all the time (apart from Czech politicians and the ex-president who steals pens)

Davina wrote:

Mucha! Missed a big exhibition when I was in Prague this year. Ivan Lendl's collection. No-one else wanted to see it.

I went to that exhibition! It was really beautiful.

- -  - –  – –  - - -  - - - -  -  - – -  - – - -  – – –  – - – -  – - –  -  – - -
Up, down, flying around, looping the loop and defying the ground.
They're all frightfully keen, those magnificent men in their flying machines!

November 27, 2013 11:03 pm  #1090

As it turns out, that job isn't really for me. There was far more walking than I anticipated and they would expect me to work until 8pm. Add in travelling times and I wouldn't get home until 11pm. It simply doesn't work for me and my feet are hurting a lot now  Plus, the rest of the team stayed on until 8pm and I was told  I could call it a day at 5pm since it was my first day. I was left to my own devices in an unfamiliar town and had to get back by myself. I just couldn't do that every day...

I think the best kind of job for me would be something in an office after all. So that's what I'm looking for now. Life goes on 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

November 27, 2013 11:15 pm  #1091

Sorry it did not turn out as you expected. Regard it as an experience. Such things happened to me as well when I was younger. Good luck next time. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

January 2, 2014 8:21 pm  #1092

Anyone here who's doing the same like me? Going through tumblr and faving every Sherlock post I can find :D Should I worry? ^^

@kittykat: I'm working in an office at the moment (just pracital training) and I have to say: You have to be very arduous in sitting ;)

Last edited by sherlocked4ever (January 2, 2014 8:23 pm)

♥ I AM SHERLOCKED ♥
                                                              and I ship Johnlock harder than Mrs. Hudson ;-)

January 16, 2014 7:39 am  #1093

sherlocked4ever I love those pics you have as your siggy.   Sorry,  but I don't tweet. 

Ok  I  didn't know where else to put this  ....complaint?  or  suggestion?  I  don't know.  

Here goes---On  the series three  forum,  there are topics on there that talk about ONE   thing  in  a particular episode.   I've looked through all of them,  for all three  episodes that you lot have seen,   but I cannot find a topic where we,  as fans,  can talk about what we liked/disliked about the WHOLE  episode.   That's what I was looking for,  after I  had seen THE EMPTY HEARSE   online  (but not on tv yet as I'm  in the USA).   I  really  didn't want to open a topic  saying,  THE EMPTY HEARSE--WHY CALL IT THAT, ANYWAY?    see what I mean?   The topics on the forum are great,,  don't get me wrong,  but they weren't quite what I was looking for, that's all.  

Thoughts,  anyone?  

Last edited by sherlockskitty (January 16, 2014 7:41 am)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

January 16, 2014 7:45 am  #1094

Why don't you just start a new topic then?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

January 31, 2014 6:11 pm  #1095

Maybe I shall do that.   I'd call it   (episode title)   what we liked,  disliked about this episode....

Has  SHERLOCK  been written in Book form?   I  mean,  they've got dr who  and Merlin in book form,  so  why not SHERLOCK?    

Who  is Derren Brown?   He was shown  in SHERLOCK,  and mentioned in Dr Who.   so,  who  is he?  

Oh,  I got my PC repaired recently  so now I can see the bottom pics  here on the forum.   FINALLY!!  lovely.    

Last edited by sherlockskitty (January 31, 2014 6:12 pm)

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

January 31, 2014 6:23 pm  #1096

Re: the book.
I assume you mean other than the Conan Doyle stories. 
There is a ' Sherlock: The Casebook.'
Derren Brown is a top illusionist.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 31, 2014 9:15 pm  #1097

Derren Brown is a fantastic illusionist, plus he does hypnotism, auto-suggestion and has done some fascinating (if disturbing) experiments and investigations; including into faith healing. I saw his 'Russian Roulette' again recently, plus his award-winning stage show. These were amazing!

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

January 31, 2014 9:16 pm  #1098

Still one of my dreams to see him live.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 31, 2014 10:52 pm  #1099

Me too! He is fascinating.

February 2, 2014 7:29 am  #1100

Ok  so Derren Brown is like...David Copperfield....or Chris Angel...   ok.   

Books,  I  meant based on the SHERLOCK series  starring our Cumberlord. Mofftiss would be GREAT at writing them.   Dr  Who  is doing it,  so  I'm wondering if SHERLOCK  is  doing it.   they should;  there's a whole new franchise just waiting to get more money.   I'd  buy  the books.   I  Just got the last Entertainment weekly Mag  that has Benedict on the cover.   MAD ABOUT SHERLOCK?     Of course.    

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

Board footera