BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 18, 2013 1:15 pm  #21

Re: Supernatural

Haha, true! Without his power Cas it would be hard to him to get used to the humans way of life, since he seems to not have the faintest idea about people's customs!

Yes I've just read this tweet.. yay! Though, I bet he'll be back for at least one episode, but it's still cool.

I think I must rewatch it too, but as far as I remember Anna was able to suddenly appear and disappear, "sending" angels back, she could listen to "the angels' radio" (that's how she's heard for the first time about Dean returning from Hell), not sure what else...

Last edited by Deilenn (July 18, 2013 1:15 pm)

The Road goes ever on and on...

September 12, 2013 11:14 am  #22

Oh God! Anyone seen the Season 8 Gag Reel and Season 9 Sneak Peak?

Just like old times...

September 13, 2013 7:01 pm  #23

I have! Gag reel was absolutely hilarious, I was all doubled up with laughter  Sneak peak looks soo interesting, season 9 is going to be great!

October 7, 2013 2:15 am  #24

Only two days to go till season 9

Just like old times...

October 7, 2013 10:36 pm  #25

We get it on the 14th!! Can't wait!!!

================================================================

October 9, 2013 3:11 pm  #26

I saw the first episode today  Well, really great opening of the new season, can't wait for more! And I liked the new intro ;]

January 29, 2014 12:02 am  #27

I recently discovered this show, just finished Season 8.

Words cannot describe how much I love it! The first two seasons were scary but ultimately, it's all about the relationship between the brothers. I just love how they'll do anything for each other, and how protective Dean is over Sammy ^^

Also love the theme, Carry On Wayward Son. It's perfect for the show ^^

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

January 29, 2014 12:56 am  #28

Last edited by kittykat (January 29, 2014 1:03 am)

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

January 29, 2014 1:30 pm  #29

Their brotherly love is one of the reasons I love this show so much. Another reason is Cas :]
That's true, seasons 1 & 2 were the scariest and at that time I seriously had doubts whether to keep watching it or not XD Sooo glad I didn't stop!

"Carry on my wayward son" is sort of a hymn of Supernatural, I love it too

January 29, 2014 6:03 pm  #30

Yeah, I wondered if I could keep going with how scary it used to be. Glad they toned it down a bit!

And I love Cas ^^

January 30, 2014 9:04 am  #31

I really like Supernatural too (mostly Sam) 
Here in German Free TV it is hard to watch Supernatural. It always takes years till they start a new season.
On Pay TV it is ok, but I still don't know when Season 9 will start

January 30, 2014 7:58 pm  #32

Can't you watch it online or download the episodes? This is what I do because in my country they stopped airing Supernaural at season 4 or 5, something around it. Heh I absolutely couldn't stand it if I had to wait so long to see new seasons/episodes! 

January 30, 2014 8:11 pm  #33

Yeah, Season 9 isn't showing in the UK yet.

But here: 

www.watch-tvseries.net/series75/SUPERNATURAL/

this site is right up to date, and new episodes are posted the day after the airing ^^

January 31, 2014 1:25 pm  #34

Deilenn wrote:

Can't you watch it online or download the episodes? This is what I do because in my country they stopped airing Supernaural at season 4 or 5, something around it. Heh I absolutely couldn't stand it if I had to wait so long to see new seasons/episodes! 

I probably could. But I'm watching Supernatural with my husband and he doesn't speak English. And to be really honest. I'm really having problems with understanding Dean

Here in German Free TV they stopped at season 5 or 6 (don't remember) and it took sooo long till they started again. I watched until season 8 on Pay TV and bought 1 Season in the Spanish version just to see it. (Free TV showed Season 5 or 6 and on Pay TV the next season was already at Episode 9).

It really sucks being a German Supernatural Fan

January 31, 2014 5:51 pm  #35

I'm midway through season 6 myself. I'm really liking it. Watched an episode or two when it first started but started really going through the show a few years ago. I think the guys have a great chemistry together and Dean is a real funny bugger.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My blog: 3sidestoeverystory.tumblr.com

February 14, 2014 1:54 pm  #36

Jared confirmed on his Twitter that there WILL be a Season 10!!! Woohoo!

February 16, 2014 1:40 pm  #37

So glad it's officially confirmed. Lets hope they have an interesting idea for 10 and possible future seasons!

A bit of fun: Misha is going to be a director of one episode and this video may sum up what his collaborators think of it - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9INsWgGRd4g XD

February 16, 2014 3:00 pm  #38

Yeah, I saw that XD But to be fair, he should have seen it coming. Everybody knows what those two are like! 

February 19, 2014 12:37 pm  #39

Season 10? Great *jumping around my office*

But still waiting for season 9 here

February 19, 2014 10:33 pm  #40

Love Supernatural. Glad to hear it's got a 10th season!!!!

================================================================

Board footera