BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 20, 2014 5:58 am  #881

Re: Post Your Absence

Yaaaay!  Finally back from avoiding spoilers, too…. missed bantering with all of you guys!     Oi… now to promptly feel overwhelmed in a swamp of new users, thousands of posts, and all the 'feels' from finally seeing Sherlock again tonight.      Holmes brothers snark!  John!  His parents!  Twisting theories on us again!    How's everyone, then?   

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

January 20, 2014 7:28 am  #882

Welcome back.
We survived!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 20, 2014 7:58 am  #883

besleybean wrote:

Welcome back. We survived!

But for how long? Sees a mental picture of Sherlock pub brawling 'Hiatus! I know hiatus!'

January 29, 2014 6:42 pm  #884

Greetings all. I've been absent for a while. Anyone remember my ass?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My blog: 3sidestoeverystory.tumblr.com

January 29, 2014 6:47 pm  #885

Oh Dramagod, good to have you back! I was just thinking of you the other day...:-)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

January 29, 2014 6:54 pm  #886

I bet you did Nice to be back dear.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

January 29, 2014 6:56 pm  #887

Welcome back, Dramagod. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

January 29, 2014 6:57 pm  #888

Hello there, Susi! Been a while, eh?

January 29, 2014 6:58 pm  #889

Yes. Great you found your way back to us. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

January 29, 2014 6:59 pm  #890

I'm back thanks to a certain someone so here I am back making all your lives miserable.

Last edited by Dramagod (January 29, 2014 7:08 pm)

January 29, 2014 7:17 pm  #891

LOL, keep on dreaming! 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

January 30, 2014 11:06 am  #892

Nah! Can't remember you. So who even are you? 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

January 30, 2014 11:24 am  #893

I'm the poor bastard who put you in a song out of the goodness of his heart and you don't remember me? I'm shocked

Last edited by Dramagod (January 30, 2014 11:25 am)

January 30, 2014 11:35 am  #894

Dramagod wrote:

I'm back thanks to a certain someone so here I am back making all your lives miserable.

Oh, shit.   

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

January 30, 2014 11:49 am  #895

Oh! That poor bastard! 

The Davinator strikes again! Mwahahah! 

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

February 14, 2014 7:29 am  #896

Shortly I'll be heading out into Stormageddon Britain...
Hoping to get the train to my parents in Scarborough, for a long weekend.
It was my Dad's 80th birthday yesterday.
My sister's alredy there.
I'm hoping tp join  them for a family meal tonight.
I'll have no internet, so see you all Tuesday.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

February 14, 2014 7:48 am  #897

Take care and have fun @Besley!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

February 14, 2014 7:50 am  #898

Cheers. will let you know!

February 14, 2014 8:39 am  #899

Good luck!  Have a great time & a safe journey!

February 18, 2014 7:17 am  #900

I'm back!
Sherlockian outcomes:  I'm donating my old Sherlock DVDs to my parents(seeing as I have the new box set).
They returned 'Stuart' to me.  They'd enjoyed it, turned out they have the book.
I left them another pile of Benedict films/series to watch.
I watched mt 1st ever episode of Elementary..,.turns out both my sister and parents are fanatics.

Board footera