BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 29, 2014 9:53 am  #18021

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

Girls, you are so... naughty. Brace yourself! I am a nice girl.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

January 29, 2014 10:04 am  #18022

I need a dark corner to think.... I need to go to my Benedict Palace.

I'll be some time.... ;)

I'm clueing for looks

January 29, 2014 10:04 am  #18023

Gently: and now tell us the story about Cinderella! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

January 29, 2014 10:11 am  #18024

Mrs. , you don't believe me?

I don't either.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Tony Hadley)

January 29, 2014 10:19 am  #18025

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

January 29, 2014 10:35 am  #18026

Right answer.

Wow, that's... short.

Is this real?

(Tony Hadley)

January 29, 2014 10:46 am  #18027

doubt....never seen this before or another pic of him with that short hair (it can´t be a wig). but..does anyone know?

January 29, 2014 10:50 am  #18028

gently69 wrote:

Right answer.

Wow, that's... short.

Is this real?

I think it is, it's from "Amazing Grace". In the movie it looks very real...
Susi? Harriet? Do you happen to know?

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

January 29, 2014 11:11 am  #18029

Well, it does look real although I do not see how he could have grown his hair quick enough for the other scenes in which he is not wearing a wig. That's quite strange. Sorry, but I have no idea how they did it. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

January 29, 2014 11:22 am  #18030

gently69 wrote:

Girls, you are so... naughty. Brace yourself! I am a nice girl.

Naughty here, and I'm not sorry.  

I am officially snowed in at home today so I will need lots of Benedict to keep me warm.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

January 29, 2014 11:27 am  #18031

SusiGo wrote:

Well, it does look real although I do not see how he could have grown his hair quick enough for the other scenes in which he is not wearing a wig. That's quite strange. Sorry, but I have no idea how they did it. 

Well, I would assume that they filmed the scenes with this very short hair at the very end and did all the other scenes before that. A bit like Michael Fassbender in "Hunger"... first they did the scenes in which he has his more or less normal weight, than they took a break for about two months, he lost weight and then they shot the rest of the film.

Last edited by SolarSystem (January 29, 2014 11:27 am)

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

January 29, 2014 12:38 pm  #18032

this is my favourite Sherlock gif right now

The Game is On!

January 29, 2014 12:45 pm  #18033

Help me... this is from...?

(Tony Hadley)

January 29, 2014 1:02 pm  #18034

SolarSystem wrote:

SusiGo wrote:

Well, I would assume that they filmed the scenes with this very short hair at the very end and did all the other scenes before that. A bit like Michael Fassbender in "Hunger"... first they did the scenes in which he has his more or less normal weight, than they took a break for about two months, he lost weight and then they shot the rest of the film.

Thanks, Solar, I am an idiot. Of course they do not film in sequence. Silly me. *banging head against wall*
Now that you are mentioning "Hunger" - I just ordered "Shame". 
Gently, sorry, not sure about the episode. Can anyone help?

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

January 29, 2014 2:52 pm  #18035

This just sort of happened. Just recovered from a fainting spell. 

January 29, 2014 2:54 pm  #18036

Ooh... a lot of neck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

(Tony Hadley)

January 29, 2014 2:56 pm  #18037

sooo beautiful.....

January 29, 2014 2:58 pm  #18038

And if he would look at me like this... *THUD*

(Tony Hadley)

January 29, 2014 3:01 pm  #18039

oh, I´m thudding from that pic, don´t even need it to be real!!  

January 29, 2014 3:04 pm  #18040

Mrs.Wenceslas wrote:

Gently: and now tell us the story about Cinderella! 

And Santa Claus and the tooth fairy, while you're at it.

Board footera