BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 28, 2014 12:46 pm  #2701

Re: You know you're obsessed with Sherlock when...

You have a side of Sherlock with your breakfast everly morning.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

January 28, 2014 1:04 pm  #2702

... you are listening to the S3 soundtrack at work, because you are alone at the office at the moment, and especially the tunes of HLV are continuing heart-breaking.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

January 28, 2014 1:06 pm  #2703

love that "Mary" theme..and all the music as well!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

January 28, 2014 1:42 pm  #2704

When you are wondering about sth and think (IN GERMAN) I don't understand... And then your next thought is CAM saying, put it on a T-Shirt...

You’ve salted away every fact under the sun!

January 28, 2014 9:09 pm  #2705

When you quietly smile at a book, in which one of the characters keeps saying' Yum yum.'

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 29, 2014 6:14 pm  #2706

gently69 wrote:

...you are registered in 3 other forums as well but haven't been there for months because you aren't interested in anything else than Sherlock and Benedict any more.

I was registered on One other Board* but it didn't seem to have much going on and lately it's been infested with sales spammers. This board on the other hand is much more lively and while it's primarily a SHERLOCK fan Forum it's also very welcoming to those of us who have been fans of all things Sherlockian.

*In Case you were wondering: www.SherlockHolmes.com
http://www.sherlockholmes.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&view=listcat&catid=0&func=listcat&Itemid=69

Last edited by Golddragon71 (January 29, 2014 6:15 pm)

"I am Lost without my Blogger!"

January 30, 2014 6:54 am  #2707

... when after a rather mild winter, it freezes overnight so you have to scrape ice of the windscreen in the morning, and you think to yourself, "This is charming. I've really missed *this*."

January 30, 2014 7:02 am  #2708

One of my favourite lines!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 30, 2014 7:31 am  #2709

When you and your running friends have all bought T-Shirts with :

"Run like Benedict Cumberbatch is waiting for you at the finish line
"

And you plan a Sherlock run going to episode locations around London, finishing at Speedy's - but you actually live 130 miles away on the Isle of Wight.

This is actually happening for me by the way!!!

I'm clueing for looks

January 30, 2014 7:36 am  #2710

Davina wrote:

You randomly say 'I'll burn you' when cooking!

Haha, that´s hilarious! I didn´t do that but I did say "I skin you" to a fish before eating.

- You annoy yourself with your urge to use Sherlock-quotes in every appropriate and not-so-appropriate situation. ('Mummy´s had enou-ough!' and 'Oh god yes' are very abundant..)

- You miss your station because you are thinking about beautiful hands on microscopes (and admit it in a public forum)

- You see Lestrade in the supermarket

- You buy books on mnemotechnics to shape up your mind palace a little bit

- You buy the Sherlock books you loved as a kid again to reread it with BC and MF in your mind

- You think about schemes to make your reluctant husband watch the original version with you (been successful on that one, hah!)

January 30, 2014 8:01 am  #2711

clareiow wrote:

When you and your running friends have all bought T-Shirts with :

"Run like Benedict Cumberbatch is waiting for you at the finish line"

THAT is motivating!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

January 30, 2014 8:08 am  #2712

Brilliant! 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

January 30, 2014 8:47 am  #2713

Our PBs would be utterly SMASHED if he was!!!

I'm clueing for looks

January 30, 2014 11:10 am  #2714

But you might need mouth-to-mouth at the finish line! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

January 30, 2014 11:38 am  #2715

That's what I'd be hoping for!!!

I'm clueing for looks

January 30, 2014 12:12 pm  #2716

You don't have to work today because of the snow storm but you're still up at 6am playing in the forum.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

January 31, 2014 9:06 am  #2717

You watch Hounds of the Baskervilles on the TV even though you have it on DVD and have seen it loads of time already.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

January 31, 2014 6:20 pm  #2718

When one of the school girls comes to see you at the end of the day and you notice she's wearing  a bow tie:
'Why are you dressed like a waiter?' I asked.

January 31, 2014 6:54 pm  #2719

When you read 'do machine' on a computer ad and immediately John´s voice shouts 'You machine!' in your head.  

January 31, 2014 7:09 pm  #2720

When you really want to analyze things. Anything. 

Board footera