BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 26, 2014 12:35 am  #1

Real Life Benedict

Hello,(this my first post so I might seem stupid)
I pretty much have seen every interview I can with Benedict in it,and he seems like an actual great person.Post back at me if you want to say anthing on this.

Last edited by Jackiej221 (January 26, 2014 12:36 am)

Do You Think Benedict Cumberbatch Is a Good Guy?

January 26, 2014 12:51 am  #2

Re: Real Life Benedict

To be honest this survey seems a little bit strange. 
What do you want exactly?How do you think the answers will be? In a Sherlock forum with a big Benedict Cumberbatch fanbase?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

January 26, 2014 9:44 am  #3

Hm, if you're a fan, and you've seen and/or read interviews with him, I'd like to think that you should be able to tell that he's not a complete jerk...

January 26, 2014 1:59 pm  #4

I like the survey! It is funny.  Who is Benedict Cumberbatch? Lol. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

January 27, 2014 3:00 am  #5

If anyone on this forum ticks "Who is Benedict Cumberbatch" we'll have to get the Boss to track down which user and delete them, cause they're obviously a spammer and not really a Sherlock fan!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

January 27, 2014 10:31 pm  #6

Wholocked wrote:

If anyone on this forum ticks "Who is Benedict Cumberbatch" we'll have to get the Boss to track down which user and delete them, cause they're obviously a spammer and not really a Sherlock fan!

Yes,Yes we will.

Board footera