BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 26, 2014 6:27 pm  #1

Need a graphic for a fanfiction? Anyone taking requests?

Ok so I've just started writing a new sherlock fanfic on fanfiction.net and would like to make a profile pic to go with it but unfortunately I don't know how.  I've downloaded loads of different photo editing softwares but can't make any of them work and am now a bit at the end of my tether.  No matter what I do I can't seem to cut the pictures and put them together.  Is there anyone out there who has the skills and feels like helping me out?  Please?  I'd love you forever!   

January 26, 2014 6:53 pm  #2

Re: Need a graphic for a fanfiction? Anyone taking requests?

I'd volunteer, but I can't make any promises in terms of deadlines since we had a family emergency and it's hard to commit to spending time on "extracurricular" activities in the next week or two. Can you send me a PM with what you have in mind, or send me a link to the fanfic?

Also, I'm not big on Johnlock, especially if it's graphic/explicit content. I might still be able to make you a graphic, as long as it doesn't have to be explicitly slashy.

January 26, 2014 7:54 pm  #3

Oh that would be amazing!  Thank you soooooo much for replying guys, I am really at my wits end here.  The laptop almost got flung across the room a few times and I can't afford a new one!  Teejay I'll PM now.  And no, I don't want anything explicit.  Eeep, I'd be mortified asking someone for something like that!

January 26, 2014 9:10 pm  #4

Got your PM, and I'll reply and read your fanfic when I find the time. Again, I can't make any time commitments, but I will definitely take a first stab within the next week or two.

January 26, 2014 11:00 pm  #5

Thank you thank you thank you!  You are amazing!

Board footera