BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 17, 2012 12:14 am  #1

List of all Lightning quiz questions so far

Here are the questions, answer at your leisure then go through the thread to find the answers.

From Page 1
What message was in the fortune cookie  John got at the chinese resturant?
According to Sherlock the average human memory on visual matters is only what percentage accurate?
What was floating in the stream, that the hiker was killed by?
If you take Sherlock's three attempts at breaking into Irene's phone and add them together (letters count as zero) what do you get?
According to Sherlock Holmes what is a capital mistake?
What did Sherlock finally give to Moriarty when they met at the pool?

From Page 2
According to Sherlock Holmes what is a capital mistake?
What did Sherlock finally give to Moriarty when they met at the pool?
Who first introduced Sherlock and John?
What was the number of the bus they ran in front of,  when sherlock and john were handcuffed together? 
Apart from the Union Jack (cushion!): Which national flag is the only one to be shown in Sherlock?

From Page 3
What is the gallery's name in the Great Game?
What was the name of the Bank where Sherlock and John met Sebastian?
What does the acronym H.O.U.N.D. stand for?
In the banker's office,  what did the chinese symbols stand for?   (numbers,   not  words)

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

Board footera