BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 16, 2012 10:56 am  #1

13 guests HELLO THERE!

We'd love you to join us.

We need your input; we need your thoughts on everything we're getting wrong or right.
Please join us .

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

June 16, 2012 11:05 am  #2

Re: 13 guests HELLO THERE!

13...unlucky for some, but not for us!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

June 16, 2012 12:15 pm  #3

Do you ever wonder if Moftiss or any of the show's actors might be among the "guests" lurking out there, just seeing what we're up to? I would think most of this would please and gratify them. Who knows? Maybe one of "us" is "them"...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Perfectly sound analysis. I was hoping you would go a little deeper."

June 16, 2012 12:18 pm  #4

Oh God. *dies of embarrassment*

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

June 16, 2012 12:29 pm  #5

Oh Lordy! Quick check over the shoulder to see what we've been writing.

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

June 16, 2012 12:41 pm  #6

"The owls are not as they seem".

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

June 16, 2012 2:12 pm  #7

kazza474 wrote:

Easy there, Andy. Watch out for those floorboards.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My blog: 3sidestoeverystory.tumblr.com

June 16, 2012 2:48 pm  #8

There was an episode of West Wing (do you non-Americans know that show?) where one character warns another not to search for himself on line. (I almost said "google," but I don't think Google existed then, yet.) Of course, he does it anyway and gets sucked in. I'm sure the idea has shown up in plenty of pop culture since then. Anyway, I'd be thrilled if one of them were reading this, as long as we stay nice. And, if you're out there, please keep Sherlock in those gorgeous outfits that make him look soooo good. Oops, sorry, I meant to say something more profound.

June 16, 2012 2:52 pm  #9

I love The West Wing. I'm half-way season 4 myself at the moment.

Yes, you guests you. Register. Talk that talk. Turn to the dark side. Give in to your anger.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

June 16, 2012 3:25 pm  #10

Heavens, sometimes I'm so slow that Sherlock would go nuts. Only now I understand what this cryptic thread is about. But at least I didn't have to ask  .

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

June 16, 2012 3:32 pm  #11

A couple of them will be web-crawlers.

Many a lonely night have I spent with Googlebot.

It's quite funny when you get them in the right mood

-m0r

And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.

June 16, 2012 5:15 pm  #12

Dramagod wrote:

I love The West Wing. I'm half-way season 4 myself at the moment.

Yes, you guests you. Register. Talk that talk. Turn to the dark side. Give in to your anger.

Glad to hear it you like WW. I know someone who was on it. I will tell him/her. I'm not name-dropping, because I'm not mentioning any names.

June 16, 2012 5:27 pm  #13

If the person you know would happen to be Martin Sheen, tell him I love the smell of napalm in the morning and that I loved him in wall street. But in case it's not Marty, can you tell me if he/she was in more than one episode?

June 16, 2012 10:24 pm  #14

Dramagod wrote:

kazza474 wrote:

Easy there, Andy. Watch out for those floorboards.

Too funny! I went looking for a suitable quote to answer you with and I found this; wonder if it's an off beat nod to the canon using a derivative of the 3 pipe problem?

Andy sobs quietly as Cooper pieces the gruesome events leading up to Laura Palmer’s murder.

Albert: I know, Andy, I know, I know. It’s what we call a real three hanky crime.

Andy: Albert Roserfeld (sic), I don’t like the way you talk smart about Sheriff Truman or anybody! You just shut your mouth!

Andy stomps out. Lucy looks decidedly smug.

source page: http://www.flimgeeks.com/tpcomplete/humour/pg29.html

--Mark Gatiss

Robert McCloskey

June 16, 2012 11:32 pm  #15

You just gotta love Twin Peaks. Nothing like it.

Board footera